Adidas – Post Coronavirus (COVID-19) Company impact
Adidas’ wide geographical reach and deeper pocket puts it in better position to deal with the crisis
Demand for athleisure and personal fitness equipment will be higher post COVID-19 and retailers must be innovative with their retail approach for these categories
The post coronavirus (COVID-19) company impact report analyses the impact of the COVID-19 outbreak on Adidas & its future prospects.
– Annual turnover for the Adidas group is expected to decline by 16.5% in 2020 as per This research estimates.
– The outlook for the group improves with relaxations in lockdown across many countries.
– Adidas has raised its ecommerce target for 2020 to USD4.6bn and is adding more financial as well as human resources in this front.
Reasons to Buy
– Use our revised 2020 forecast for Adidas to understand how it will perform this year.
– Use our charts to review how Adidas’s sales are split by region globally and how these regions have been impacted by COVID-19.
– Use our in-depth analysis to review how Adidas has responded to COVID-19 and how this will affect its performance.
For queries regarding this report: https://www.researchbymarkets.com/sample-request/643422