Amazon.com – Post Coronavirus (COVID-19) Company impact
Amazon.com’s wide geographical reach and presence across essential and non-essential categories will aid sales in H2 2020
Absence of physical stores makes online pureplay more resilient, but Amazon’s limited presence in Asia prevents capitalization on faster recovery of consumer confidence
The post coronavirus (COVID-19) company impact report analyses the impact of the COVID-19 outbreak on Amazon & its future prospects.
– Many of the trends brought about by COVID-19 have been beneficial to Amazon, especially the shift in spending from stores to online.
– On the sales front, Amazon had a fantastic Q1 2020, with total net revenue up by over 26%. Within this, product sales rose by 22% and service sales by 32%.
– Like many other players in the sector, Amazon is having to spend far more to keep operations running in a safe and sustainable way.
Reasons to Buy
– Use our revised 2020 forecast for Amazon to understand how it will perform this year.
– Use our charts to review how Amazon’s sales are split by region globally and how these regions have been impacted by COVID-19.
– Use our in-depth analysis to review how Amazon has responded to COVID-19 and how this will affect its performance.
The Home Depot
Walgreen Boots Alliance
For queries regarding this report: https://www.researchbymarkets.com/sample-request/643423