C-C Chemokine Receptor Type 4 (K5-5 or CD194 or CCR4) – C-C chemokine receptor type 4 is a protein encoded by the CCR4 gene. CCR4 is expressed on Th2 T lymphocytes and is up-regulated by T cell receptor activation. This receptor also plays an important role in trafficking of dendritic cells. The CC chemokines CCL3, CCL5, CCL17 and CCL22 signal through this receptor.
C-C Chemokine Receptor Type 4 (K5-5 or CD194 or CCR4) pipeline Target constitutes close to 7 molecules. Out of which approximately 6 molecules are developed by companies and remaining by the universities/institutes. The molecules developed by companies in Pre-Registration, Phase II, Preclinical and Discovery stages are 1, 1, 3 and 1 respectively. Similarly, the universities portfolio in Preclinical stages comprises 1 molecules, respectively. Report covers products from therapy areas Oncology, Central Nervous System, Dermatology, Immunology and Respiratory which include indications Gastric Cancer, Hodgkin Lymphoma (B-Cell Hodgkin Lymphoma), Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer, Solid Tumor, T-Cell Lymphomas, Allergic Asthma, Atopic Dermatitis (Atopic Eczema), Autoimmune Disorders, Breast Cancer, Cervical Cancer, Colorectal Cancer, Epithelial Tumor, Esophageal Cancer, Head And Neck Cancer Squamous Cell Carcinoma, Hematological Tumor, Metastatic Breast Cancer, Mycosis Fungoides, Nasopharyngeal Cancer, Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma, Ovarian Cancer, Renal Cell Carcinoma, Sezary Syndrome, Spinal Cord Disorders, T-Cell Leukemia, Transitional Cell Carcinoma (Urothelial Cell Carcinoma) and Tropical Spastic Paraparesis.
The latest report C-C Chemokine Receptor Type 4 – Pipeline Review, H2 2018, outlays comprehensive information on the C-C Chemokine Receptor Type 4 (K5-5 or CD194 or CCR4) targeted therapeutics, complete with analysis by indications, stage of development, mechanism of action (MoA), route of administration (RoA) and molecule type. It also reviews key players involved in C-C Chemokine Receptor Type 4 (K5-5 or CD194 or CCR4) targeted therapeutics development with respective active and dormant or discontinued projects.
The report is built using data and information sourced from proprietary databases, company/university websites, clinical trial registries, conferences, SEC filings, investor presentations and featured press releases from company/university sites and industry-specific third party sources.
Note: Certain content / sections in the pipeline guide may be removed or altered based on the availability and relevance of data.
REQUEST A SAMPLE REPORT:
– The report provides a snapshot of the global therapeutic landscape for C-C Chemokine Receptor Type 4 (K5-5 or CD194 or CCR4)
– The report reviews C-C Chemokine Receptor Type 4 (K5-5 or CD194 or CCR4) targeted therapeutics under development by companies and universities/research institutes based on information derived from company and industry-specific sources
– The report covers pipeline products based on various stages of development ranging from pre-registration till discovery and undisclosed stages
– The report features descriptive drug profiles for the pipeline products which includes, product description, descriptive MoA, R&D brief, licensing and collaboration details & other developmental activities
– The report reviews key players involved in C-C Chemokine Receptor Type 4 (K5-5 or CD194 or CCR4) targeted therapeutics and enlists all their major and minor projects
– The report assesses C-C Chemokine Receptor Type 4 (K5-5 or CD194 or CCR4) targeted therapeutics based on mechanism of action (MoA), route of administration (RoA) and molecule type
– The report summarizes all the dormant and discontinued pipeline projects
– The report reviews latest news and deals related to C-C Chemokine Receptor Type 4 (K5-5 or CD194 or CCR4) targeted therapeutics
Reasons to buy
– Gain strategically significant competitor information, analysis, and insights to formulate effective R&D strategies
– Identify emerging players with potentially strong product portfolio and create effective counter-strategies to gain competitive advantage
– Identify and understand the targeted therapy areas and indications for C-C Chemokine Receptor Type 4 (K5-5 or CD194 or CCR4)
– Identify the use of drugs for target identification and drug repurposing
– Identify potential new clients or partners in the target demographic
– Develop strategic initiatives by understanding the focus areas of leading companies
– Plan mergers and acquisitions effectively by identifying key players and it’s most promising pipeline therapeutics
– Devise corrective measures for pipeline projects by understanding C-C Chemokine Receptor Type 4 (K5-5 or CD194 or CCR4) development landscape
– Develop and design in-licensing and out-licensing strategies by identifying prospective partners with the most attractive projects to enhance and expand business potential and scope.
Buy this report via Credit Card/Paypal or Wire Transfer:
Corion Biotech Srl
FLX Bio Inc
Kyowa Hakko Kirin Co Ltd
Tizona Therapeutics Inc
Ritesh Tiwari, Director