Calcitonin Gene Related Peptide – Pipeline Review, H2 2020
According to the recently published report ‘Calcitonin Gene Related Peptide – Pipeline Review, H2 2020’; Calcitonin Gene Related Peptide (CGRP) pipeline Target constitutes close to 12 molecules. Out of which approximately 11 molecules are developed by companies and remaining by the universities/institutes.
Calcitonin Gene Related Peptide (CGRP) – Calcitonin gene related peptide (CGRP) is a member of the calcitonin family of peptides. It exists in two forms alpha-CGRP and beta-CGRP. CGRP is produced in both peripheral and central neurons. CGRP is derived mainly from the cell bodies of motor neurons when synthesized in the ventral horn of the spinal cord and contribute to the regeneration of nervous tissue after injury. CGRP is derived from dorsal root ganglion when synthesized in the dorsal horn of the spinal cord and linked to the transmission of pain. CGRP also plays an important role in cardiovascular homeostasis and nociception.
The report ‘Calcitonin Gene Related Peptide – Pipeline Review, H2 2020’ outlays comprehensive information on the Calcitonin Gene Related Peptide (CGRP) targeted therapeutics, complete with analysis by indications, stage of development, mechanism of action (MoA), route of administration (RoA) and molecule type; that are being developed by Companies / Universities.
It also reviews key players involved in Calcitonin Gene Related Peptide (CGRP) targeted therapeutics development with respective active and dormant or discontinued projects. Currently, The molecules developed by companies in Pre-Registration, Preclinical and Discovery stages are 3, 6 and 2 respectively. Similarly, the universities portfolio in Preclinical stages comprises 1 molecules, respectively. Report covers products from therapy areas Central Nervous System, Immunology and Oncology which include indications Migraine, Cluster Headache Syndrome (Cluster Headache), Dental Pain (Toothache/Tooth Pain), Fibromyalgia (Fibromyalgia Syndrome), Inflammatory Pain, Interstitial Cystitis (Painful Bladder Syndrome/Bladder Pain Syndrome), Medullary Thyroid Cancer, Osteoarthritis Pain, Pain, Psoriasis and Traumatic Pain.
Note: Certain content / sections in the pipeline guide may be removed or altered based on the availability and relevance of data.
– The report provides a snapshot of the global therapeutic landscape for Calcitonin Gene Related Peptide (CGRP)
– The report reviews Calcitonin Gene Related Peptide (CGRP) targeted therapeutics under development by companies and universities/research institutes based on information derived from company and industry-specific sources
– The report covers pipeline products based on various stages of development ranging from pre-registration till discovery and undisclosed stages
– The report features descriptive drug profiles for the pipeline products which includes, product description, descriptive MoA, R&D brief, licensing and collaboration details & other developmental activities
– The report reviews key players involved in Calcitonin Gene Related Peptide (CGRP) targeted therapeutics and enlists all their major and minor projects
– The report assesses Calcitonin Gene Related Peptide (CGRP) targeted therapeutics based on mechanism of action (MoA), route of administration (RoA) and molecule type
– The report summarizes all the dormant and discontinued pipeline projects
– The report reviews latest news and deals related to Calcitonin Gene Related Peptide (CGRP) targeted therapeutics
Reasons to Buy
– Gain strategically significant competitor information, analysis, and insights to formulate effective R&D strategies
– Identify emerging players with potentially strong product portfolio and create effective counter-strategies to gain competitive advantage
– Identify and understand the targeted therapy areas and indications for Calcitonin Gene Related Peptide (CGRP)
– Identify the use of drugs for target identification and drug repurposing
– Identify potential new clients or partners in the target demographic
– Develop strategic initiatives by understanding the focus areas of leading companies
– Plan mergers and acquisitions effectively by identifying key players and it’s most promising pipeline therapeutics
– Devise corrective measures for pipeline projects by understanding Calcitonin Gene Related Peptide (CGRP) development landscape
– Develop and design in-licensing and out-licensing strategies by identifying prospective partners with the most attractive projects to enhance and expand business potential and scope
Aptarion biotech AG
Eli Lilly and Co
H. Lundbeck AS
Kissei Pharmaceutical Co Ltd
Living Cell Technologies Ltd
Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd
United Neuroscience Ltd
For queries regarding this report: https://www.researchbymarkets.com/sample-request/645876