Cathepsin S – Pipeline Review, H1 2020
According to the recently published report ‘Cathepsin S – Pipeline Review, H1 2020’; Cathepsin S (CTSS or EC 220.127.116.11) pipeline Target constitutes close to 7 molecules. Out of which approximately 6 molecules are developed by companies and remaining by the universities/institutes.
Cathepsin S (CTSS or EC 18.104.22.168) – Cathepsin S is a lysosomal enzyme that belongs to the papain family of cysteine proteases. Cathepsin S has a role in itch and pain, or nociception. The nociceptive activity results from cathepsin S functioning as a signaling molecule via activation of protease-activated receptors 2 and 4 members of the G-protein coupled receptor family. Cathepsin S has a physiological role outside the lysosome. Immune cells, including macrophages and microglia, secrete cathepsin S in response to inflammatory mediators including lipopolysaccharides, proinflammatory cytokines and neutrophils.
The report ‘Cathepsin S – Pipeline Review, H1 2020’ outlays comprehensive information on the Cathepsin S (CTSS or EC 22.214.171.124) targeted therapeutics, complete with analysis by indications, stage of development, mechanism of action (MoA), route of administration (RoA) and molecule type; that are being developed by Companies / Universities.
It also reviews key players involved in Cathepsin S (CTSS or EC 126.96.36.199) targeted therapeutics development with respective active and dormant or discontinued projects. Currently, The molecules developed by companies in Phase 0, Preclinical and Discovery stages are 1, 4 and 1 respectively. Similarly, the universities portfolio in Discovery stages comprises 1 molecules, respectively. Report covers products from therapy areas Central Nervous System, Oncology, Gastrointestinal, Immunology, Infectious Disease and Metabolic Disorders which include indications Alzheimer’s Disease, Autoimmune Disorders, Breast Cancer, Cancer Pain, Chagas Disease (American Trypanosomiasis), Colorectal Cancer, Diabetic Retinopathy, Glioblastoma Multiforme (GBM), Liver Fibrosis, Neuropathic Pain (Neuralgia), Pancreatic Cancer, Primary Biliary Cholangitis (Primary Biliary Cirrhosis) and Prostate Cancer.
Note: Certain content / sections in the pipeline guide may be removed or altered based on the availability and relevance of data.
– The report provides a snapshot of the global therapeutic landscape for Cathepsin S (CTSS or EC 188.8.131.52)
– The report reviews Cathepsin S (CTSS or EC 184.108.40.206) targeted therapeutics under development by companies and universities/research institutes based on information derived from company and industry-specific sources
– The report covers pipeline products based on various stages of development ranging from pre-registration till discovery and undisclosed stages
– The report features descriptive drug profiles for the pipeline products which includes, product description, descriptive MoA, R&D brief, licensing and collaboration details & other developmental activities
– The report reviews key players involved in Cathepsin S (CTSS or EC 220.127.116.11) targeted therapeutics and enlists all their major and minor projects
– The report assesses Cathepsin S (CTSS or EC 18.104.22.168) targeted therapeutics based on mechanism of action (MoA), route of administration (RoA) and molecule type
– The report summarizes all the dormant and discontinued pipeline projects
– The report reviews latest news and deals related to Cathepsin S (CTSS or EC 22.214.171.124) targeted therapeutics
Reasons to Buy
– Gain strategically significant competitor information, analysis, and insights to formulate effective R&D strategies
– Identify emerging players with potentially strong product portfolio and create effective counter-strategies to gain competitive advantage
– Identify and understand the targeted therapy areas and indications for Cathepsin S (CTSS or EC 126.96.36.199)
– Identify the use of drugs for target identification and drug repurposing
– Identify potential new clients or partners in the target demographic
– Develop strategic initiatives by understanding the focus areas of leading companies
– Plan mergers and acquisitions effectively by identifying key players and it’s most promising pipeline therapeutics
– Devise corrective measures for pipeline projects by understanding Cathepsin S (CTSS or EC 188.8.131.52) development landscape
– Develop and design in-licensing and out-licensing strategies by identifying prospective partners with the most attractive projects to enhance and expand business potential and scope
F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd
Fusion Antibodies Plc
Cathepsin S – Pipeline Review, H1 2020