Childrenswear in Israel – Sector Overview, Brand Shares, Market Size and Forecast to 2024 (adjusted for COVID-19 impact)
Childrenswear in Israel – Sector Overview, Brand Shares, Market Size and Forecast to 2024 (adjusted for COVID-19 impact) provides both the historic and forecast market data of total apparel sales, and the childrenswear market in Israel. It illustrates the data with charts, graphs and tables summarizing the value and volume trends, with category details in childrenswear. The forecasts include the impact of COVID-19 on growth. The databook also reveals major brand’s share in apparel & childrenswear with their price and market positioning in 2019.
Furthermore, this report showcases the trends in the market and sectors by value and volume. It also reveals the brand leaders by market share in 2019 in each of the sectors as well as total apparel. All data includes the impact COVID-19 has had on sales in 2020 (forecasted at the date of publication).
– The overall apparel market in Israel is forecast to grow at a CAGR of 0.5% between 2019 and 2024 to reach ISL 22.0bn.
– Childrenswear will grow at 0.5% to reach ISL 3.7bn by 2024.
– Girlswear in childrenswear dominates the sales, however babywear is expected to be the fastest growing.
– The mass market brands accounts for 68.0% of sales, but its share is shrinking while the value, premium and luxury brands are making gains.
– Fox led the market in 2019, however Castro showed the fastest growth out of the Top 10.
Reasons to Buy
– Gain a comprehensive view of the childrenswear market and forecasts to 2024
– Explore new opportunities that will allow you to align your product offerings and strategies to meet demand following the impact of Covid-19 on the apparel market
– Investigate current and forecast trends in childrenswear categories to identify the opportunities offering the most potential
– Understand who the main competitors are in the sector and their price positioning
Golf & Kids
The North Face
For queries regarding this report: https://www.researchbymarkets.com/sample-request/643411