Cigarettes in Argentina, 2020
Cigarettes in Argentina, 2020 is an analytical report that provides extensive and highly detailed current and future market trends in the tobacco market in Argentina. It covers market size and structure along with per capita and overall consumption. Additionally, it focuses on brand data, retail pricing, prospects, and forecasts for sales and consumption until 2030.
Argentina represents a sizeable regional market with combined duty and non-duty paid volumes of 38.2 billion pieces in 2019. Average per capita consumption rates stood down at 735 pieces in 2019, although this would be higher if the non-duty paid sector is included. There are estimated to be a steady 10.5 million smokers in Argentina, with 31.2% of adults aged 18 years and over being smokers in 2019, which is high by international standards. Contraband has long been a feature of the market and the problem became worse in the late 1990s and early 2000s, effectively holding back growth in the legitimate sector.
– Argentina represents a sizeable regional market with combined duty and non-duty paid volumes of 38.2 billion pieces in 2019.
– Per capita consumption is forecast down by 28.2% to 505 pieces
– The latest data puts contraband volumes up at seven billion pieces in 2019, equivalent to 13% of total sales, with recent price rises in the legitimate market driving forward demand.
Reasons to Buy
– Get a detailed understanding of consumption to align your sales and marketing efforts with the latest trends in the market.
– Identify the areas of growth and opportunities, which will aid effective marketing planning.
– The differing growth rates in regional product sales drive fundamental shifts in the market.
– This report provides detailed, authoritative data on these changes – prime intelligence for marketers.
– Understand the market dynamics and essential data to benchmark your position and to identify where to compete in the future.
Philip Morris International
Japan Tobacco International
For queries regarding this report: https://www.researchbymarkets.com/sample-request/643362