Cigarettes in Bolivia, 2020
Cigarettes in Bolivia, 2020 is an analytical report that provides extensive and highly detailed current and future market trends in the tobacco market in Bolivia. It covers market size and structure along with per capita and overall consumption. Additionally, it focuses on brand data, retail pricing, prospects, and forecasts for sales and consumption until 2030.
Bolivia remains one of Latin America’s poorest and least developed countries with under 50% of the population living below the poverty line. Yet in contrast to many of its neighbors, Bolivia’s economy has been performing well, with GDP expanding by an estimated 4.5% in 2019.
– Total filter volumes stood at 3,478 million pieces in 2018, compared with 1,173 million pieces in 1990. The sale of plain cigarettes amounted to 387 million pieces in 2018, down from 801 million pieces in 1990.
– This research estimates that 16.8% of adult males were smokers in 2019, compared with 2% of women. This compares with figures of 18% and 1.4%, respectively, in 1990. Based on these figures, the total adult smoking population was estimated at 1.36 million in 2019.
– Cigarette volumes will increase annually to 4,825 million pieces in 2030, with economic growth helping to outweigh likely higher prices. Per capita sales are expected to stagnate falling 1.5% between 2020 and 2030 to 144 pieces.
Reasons to Buy
– Get a detailed understanding of consumption to align your sales and marketing efforts with the latest trends in the market.
– Identify the areas of growth and opportunities, which will aid effective marketing planning.
– The differing growth rates in regional product sales drive fundamental shifts in the market.
– This report provides detailed, authoritative data on these changes – prime intelligence for marketers.
– Understand the market dynamics and essential data to benchmark your position and to identify where to compete in the future.
SociÃ©tÃ© des Cigarettes MÃ©lia de Madagascar
British American Tobacco
Philip Morris International
Japan Tobacco International
For queries regarding this report: https://www.researchbymarkets.com/sample-request/643373