Cigarettes in Brazil, 2020
Cigarettes in Brazil, 2020 is an analytical report that provides extensive and highly detailed current and future market trends in the tobacco market in Brazil. It covers market size and structure along with per capita and overall consumption. Additionally, it focuses on brand data, retail pricing, prospects, and forecasts for sales and consumption until 2030.
Brazil is South America’s biggest and most influential country. It has made considerable economic progress over the past decade to become a key regional and emerging global economic force. Although one of the world’s economic giants, it has had a history of boom and bust on the economic front, with its attempts at development hampered in the past by hyper-inflation and one of the biggest foreign debts. Economic reforms in the 1990s brought some stability to the country’s financesl. The market comprises a mix of locally produced domestic Brazilian brands and international brands and remains essentially a contest between Souza Cruz, a British American Tobacco (BAT) subsidiary, and PMI.
– Brazil’s cigarette market was the largest in Latin America, although duty paid volume has contracted considerably since the beginning of the 1990s when market volume stood at 164.1 billion pieces.
– The market comprises a mix of locally produced domestic Brazilian brands and international brands
– Per capita sales will remain low at 233 pieces per year in 2030, 8.3% down in 2020. Tighter promotional and smoking restrictions are set to restrain growth overall.
Reasons to Buy
– Get a detailed understanding of consumption to align your sales and marketing efforts with the latest trends in the market.
– Identify the areas of growth and opportunities, which will aid effective marketing planning.
– The differing growth rates in regional product sales drive fundamental shifts in the market.
– This report provides detailed, authoritative data on these changes – prime intelligence for marketers.
– Understand the market dynamics and essential data to benchmark your position and to identify where to compete in the future.
Philip Morris International
Japan Tobacco International
For queries regarding this report: https://www.researchbymarkets.com/sample-request/643364