Cigarettes in Cuba, 2020
Cigarettes in Cuba, 2020 is an analytical report that provides extensive and highly detailed current and future market trends in the tobacco market in Cuba. It covers market size and structure along with per capita and overall consumption. Additionally, it focuses on brand data, retail pricing, prospects, and forecasts for sales and consumption until 2030.
Cuba is the largest island in the Caribbean and one of the larger markets for cigarettes in the region. Since the early 1990s, cigarette sales have been affected by a combination of local production problems, the inconsistent performance of the economy, and by tighter sanctions from the US. In 2019, sales stood down at a forecast of 13,900 million pieces or 87.8% of their level in 1990. Per capita consumption is relatively high by Latin American standards but recorded 1,253 pieces per capita in 2019, which represents a 16.8% drop since 1990.
– The Cuban cigarette market is set to encounter a more difficult trading climate in the future, as a result of the tighter restrictions introduced on the use of tobacco products.
– Tabacuba is estimated to have accounted for 76.3% of volume sales in 2019 with its lower quality, local dark brands such as Popular, are by far the most important lines
– Per capita consumption is expected to be down 7.9% at 1,137 pieces a year in 2030.
Reasons to Buy
– Get a detailed understanding of consumption to align your sales and marketing efforts with the latest trends in the market.
– Identify the areas of growth and opportunities, which will aid effective marketing planning.
– The differing growth rates in regional product sales drive fundamental shifts in the market.
– This report provides detailed, authoritative data on these changes – prime intelligence for marketers.
– Understand the market dynamics and essential data to benchmark your position and to identify where to compete in the future.
Philip Morris International
Japan Tobacco International
For queries regarding this report: https://www.researchbymarkets.com/sample-request/643366