Cigarettes in Cyprus, 2020
Cigarettes in Cyprus, 2020 is an analytical report that provides extensive and highly detailed current and future market trends in the tobacco market in Cyprus. It covers market size and structure along with per capita and overall consumption. Additionally, it focuses on brand data, retail pricing, prospects, and forecasts for sales and consumption until 2030.
The Republic of Cyprus was created in 1960, and even though the split has been effective since 1974, as a consequence of the Turkish invasion, into a Turkish north and Greek-Cypriot south, this report will focus exclusively on the market for cigarettes in the Republic of Cyprus (south).
– Smoking has historically been popular although rising prices and the growing health message have led to the percentage of adults falling back.
– Although British American Tobacco (BAT) is the dominant force on the island with 38.7% of sales in 2019, it is seeing its share decline, this falling from 86% in 2000.
– Per capita consumption is set to fall by 33.1% over the same period to a forecast of 554 pieces in 2030.
Reasons to Buy
– Get a detailed understanding of consumption to align your sales and marketing efforts with the latest trends in the market.
– Identify the areas of growth and opportunities, which will aid effective marketing planning.
– The differing growth rates in regional product sales drive fundamental shifts in the market.
– This report provides detailed, authoritative data on these changes – prime intelligence for marketers.
– Understand the market dynamics and essential data to benchmark your position and to identify where to compete in the future.
Philip Morris International
Japan Tobacco International
For queries regarding this report: https://www.researchbymarkets.com/sample-request/643367