Cigarettes in Denmark, 2020
Cigarettes in Denmark, 2020 is an analytical report that provides extensive and highly detailed current and future market trends in the tobacco market in Denmark. It covers market size and structure along with per capita and overall consumption. Additionally, it focuses on brand data, retail pricing, prospects, and forecasts for sales and consumption until 2030.
The Danish cigarette market has registered a consistent decline since 2006 after posting relatively buoyant growth during the late 1990s and early 2000s. Having peaked at 8,080 million pieces that year, the market had dropped to 5,675 million pieces in 2019, largely as a result of the impact of price rises and growing restrictions on tobacco promotion and use. Per capita consumption was down at 978 pieces in 2019 or 75% on its level in 1990.
– The Danish market is dominated by filter cigarettes but plain, unfiltered brands were a relatively significant feature, Menthol cigarettes have a relatively strong position in the Danish cigarette market with brands such as Prince, Pall Mall, LD, and LA all offered in this format.
– This research estimates for 2019 are for an overall smoking incidence of 22.5% which is down on levels seen in 2017/18. Males smoking (regular/occasional) is estimated at 24% while female smoking at 21%..
– Duty paid cigarette consumption is expected to decline by 1.3% to 5,625 million pieces in 2030. Per capita consumption is forecast to decline by 5% over the same period to 922 pieces.
Reasons to Buy
– Get a detailed understanding of consumption to align your sales and marketing efforts with the latest trends in the market.
– Identify the areas of growth and opportunities, which will aid effective marketing planning.
– The differing growth rates in regional product sales drive fundamental shifts in the market.
– This report provides detailed, authoritative data on these changes – prime intelligence for marketers.
– Understand the market dynamics and essential data to benchmark your position and to identify where to compete in the future.
House of Prince
For queries regarding this report: https://www.researchbymarkets.com/sample-request/643384