Cigarettes in Dominican Republic, 2020
Cigarettes in Dominican Republic, 2020 is an analytical report that provides extensive and highly detailed current and future market trends in the tobacco market in Dominican Republic. It covers market size and structure along with per capita and overall consumption. Additionally, it focuses on brand data, retail pricing, prospects, and forecasts for sales and consumption until 2030.
The market for cigarettes in the Dominican Republic is characterized by long-term decline. Rising prices are the main reason, although pre-tax purchasing has led to some increase prior to tax rises being introduced. A 36% fall in sales occurred in 2007 following a major tax increase, with a further drop in 2009 (9.5%) as tax-induced price rises hit the market again. Since 2011, further tax rises have brought another round of fall in volumes down by 19.2% in 2012 and by 27.1% in 2013. More recently, a 16.3% rise in sales in 2015, ahead of a tax increase, was followed by a 19.5% fall in 2016. A similar 3% rise occurred in 2018 with a fall of 1.6% forecast for 2019 to 1,500 million pieces which is 31.2% of its level in 1990.
– The Dominican Republic market is forecast to register sales at 1,500 million pieces in 2019 which is 31.2% of its level in 1990, Per capita sales in 2019 are forecast to 144 pieces per year compared with 678 pieces in 1990, down nearly 78%.
– This research estimates the total incidence of smoking at 11.6% in 2019 with 13.4% of men and 9.8% of women smoking. The smoking population was estimated at 873,000 in 2019, which is 27.9% down on its level in 1990.
– Per capita consumption is forecast to remain largely stagnant, rising by 1.9% over the same period to 144 pieces per year in 2030.
Reasons to Buy
– Get a detailed understanding of consumption to align your sales and marketing efforts with the latest trends in the market.
– Identify the areas of growth and opportunities, which will aid effective marketing planning.
– The differing growth rates in regional product sales drive fundamental shifts in the market.
– This report provides detailed, authoritative data on these changes – prime intelligence for marketers.
– Understand the market dynamics and essential data to benchmark your position and to identify where to compete in the future.
Philip Morris Dominicana
British American Tobacco
Japan Tobacco International
For queries regarding this report: https://www.researchbymarkets.com/sample-request/643385