Cigarettes in El Salvador, 2020
Cigarettes in El Salvador, 2020 is an analytical report that provides extensive and highly detailed current and future market trends in the tobacco market in El Salvador. It covers market size and structure along with per capita and overall consumption. Additionally, it focuses on brand data, retail pricing, prospects, and forecasts for sales and consumption until 2030.
Cigarette consumption in the legitimate duty paid market was estimated at 655 million pieces in 2019 or 41% of sales in 1990.Some 23.2% of adults were estimated to be smokers in 2019.BAT accounted for 61.1% sales in 2019.Volumes are forecast at 677 million pieces in 2030 which is 5.8% up on 2020. Per capita consumption is forecast at 101 pieces in 2030 and 2.6% above 2020.
– Forecasts for 2019 in El Salvador suggested that the legitimate market came under pressure with contraband being the main reason. Volumes were forecasted to fall 1.2% to 655 million pieces.
– The adult (18+) incidence of smoking in 2019 was estimated at 23.2%. For males, the percentage of smokers stands at 36% while for females it is 12%.
– BAT took an improved 46.4% in 2015 rising to 67.1% in 2018 with PMI down at 31.9%.
Reasons to Buy
– Get a detailed understanding of consumption to align your sales and marketing efforts with the latest trends in the market.
– Identify the areas of growth and opportunities, which will aid effective marketing planning.
– The differing growth rates in regional product sales drive fundamental shifts in the market.
– This report provides detailed, authoritative data on these changes – prime intelligence for marketers.
– Understand the market dynamics and essential data to benchmark your position and to identify where to compete in the future.
Tabacalera de El Salvador SA de CV
British American Tobacco
Philip Morris International
For queries regarding this report: https://www.researchbymarkets.com/sample-request/643375