Cigarettes in Ethiopia, 2020
Cigarettes in Ethopia, 2020 is an analytical report that provides extensive and highly detailed current and future market trends in the tobacco market in Ethopia. It covers market size and structure along with per capita and overall consumption. Additionally, it focuses on brand data, retail pricing, prospects, and forecasts for sales and consumption until 2030.
Cigarette volumes stood up at 7,800 million pieces in 2019. Although this equates to an increase of 241.7% on 1990 levels of per capita consumption, it remains very low even by African standards, at only 74 pieces per person although this is also ahead, 45.8% up on levels in 1990. Contraband cigarette sales are endemic, and this is one of the reasons that duty paid cigarette sales have remained constrained. Although much is being done to try to resolve the problem, the country still does not have the structures in place to succeed, with contraband volumes put at around 40% of the official market in 2019.
– Cigarette volumes stood up at 7,800 million pieces in 2019. Although this equates to an increase of 241.7% on 1990 levels of per capita consumption, it remains very low even by African standards, at only 74 pieces per person although this is also ahead, 45.8% up on levels in 1990.
– NTE produces a limited range of brands such as Nyala, Gisilla, Elleni, and Delight, and accounted for 97% of the market in 2018. Nyala is the leading brand. Together with Gisilla, both account for around 9 out of 10 sales
– Imports are positioned at the higherpriced end of the market and include products from BAT and PMI.
Reasons to Buy
– Get a detailed understanding of consumption to align your sales and marketing efforts with the latest trends in the market.
– Identify the areas of growth and opportunities, which will aid effective marketing planning.
– The differing growth rates in regional product sales drive fundamental shifts in the market.
– This report provides detailed, authoritative data on these changes – prime intelligence for marketers.
– Understand the market dynamics and essential data to benchmark your position and to identify where to compete in the future.
Philip Morris International
Japan Tobacco International
For queries regarding this report: https://www.researchbymarkets.com/sample-request/643359