Cigarettes in Finland, 2020
Cigarettes in Finland, 2020 is an analytical report that provides extensive and highly detailed current and future market trends in the tobacco market in Finland. It covers market size and structure along with per capita and overall consumption. Additionally, it focuses on brand data, retail pricing, prospects, and forecasts for sales and consumption until 2030.
Duty paid consumption in Finland was down at 3,900 million pieces in 2019 at 54.4% of its level in 1990.Per capita consumption levels on a legitimate basis stood at 709 pieces per year in 2019. The market almost completely converted to filter cigarettes. Lights are gaining popularity. This research forecasts a volume decrease of 35.7% from 2020 to 2030 to 2,430 million pieces. In per capita terms, legitimate consumption is expected to drop 36.6% to 430 pieces by 2030.
– In Finland L&M was the bestselling brand family, with a share of 36% in 2019. Marlboro is in a weakening second placed with 13.5% followed by Pall Mall and West, both 11%, and Chesterfield (9.5%).
– Imports were at 6,273 million pieces in 2019. Lithuania is the main source of imports. Estonia was the main market for re-exports at 38 million pieces in 2019.
– This research estimates that there were roughly 625,000 regular, daily smokers in Finland in 2018, 15% of the adult population were male and 13% of the adult population were female
Reasons to Buy
– Get a detailed understanding of consumption to align your sales and marketing efforts with the latest trends in the market.
– Identify the areas of growth and opportunities, which will aid effective marketing planning.
– The differing growth rates in regional product sales drive fundamental shifts in the market.
– This report provides detailed, authoritative data on these changes – prime intelligence for marketers.
– Understand the market dynamics and essential data to benchmark your position and to identify where to compete in the future.
For queries regarding this report: https://www.researchbymarkets.com/sample-request/643386