Cigarettes in Georgia, 2020
Cigarettes in Georgia, 2020 is an analytical report that provides extensive and highly detailed current and future market trends in the tobacco market in Georgia. It covers market size and structure along with per capita and overall consumption. Additionally, it focuses on brand data, retail pricing, prospects, and forecasts for sales and consumption until 2030.
Georgia borders Armenia, Azerbaijan, Russia, and Turkey on the coast of the Black Sea, giving it a position of some strategic significance between Eastern Europe and Central Asia. Two of the country’s regions, Abkhazia and South Ossetia, are out of the control of the central authorities, with moves by Georgia to regain control leading to fighting with Russian forces during 2008 and the subsequent occupation of both areas by Russian troops. A peace settlement was negotiated in August 2008, with Russian forces withdrawn, although problems remain in the territory. Issues also persist in Ajaria, an autonomous area. Georgia has a population of 4.9 million and has been a major tobacco-producing country, although the volume of tobacco produced has dropped considerably since the mid-1980s.
– Georgia has a population of 4.9 million and has been a major tobacco-producing country, although the volume of tobacco produced has dropped considerably since the mid-1980s.
– British AmericanTobacco (BAT), Japan Tobacco International (JTI), and Imperial all have a presence in Georgia. JTI is believed to be the largest player in the market
– Per capita consumption will follow a similar pattern over the same period, ending 2030 down 12.9% on 2020 at 848 pieces.
Reasons to Buy
– Get a detailed understanding of consumption to align your sales and marketing efforts with the latest trends in the market.
– Identify the areas of growth and opportunities, which will aid effective marketing planning.
– The differing growth rates in regional product sales drive fundamental shifts in the market.
– This report provides detailed, authoritative data on these changes – prime intelligence for marketers.
– Understand the market dynamics and essential data to benchmark your position and to identify where to compete in the future.
Philip Morris International
Japan Tobacco International
For queries regarding this report: https://www.researchbymarkets.com/sample-request/643368