Cigarettes in Ghana, 2020
Cigarettes in Ghana, 2020 is an analytical report that provides extensive and highly detailed current and future market trends in the tobacco market in Ghana. It covers market size and structure along with per capita and overall consumption. Additionally, it focuses on brand data, retail pricing, prospects, and forecasts for sales and consumption until 2030.
Per capita consumption of cigarettes in Ghana was extremely low at only 49 pieces in 2018 and is forecast to 46 pieces in 2019. Nevertheless, the market in theory has considerable potential. Real GDP growth has been boosted in recent years by high prices for gold and cocoa, as well as the start of oil production in 2001. Ghana also has one of the more stable democracies in Africa. However, contraband is notable, with estimates giving it 10% of sales. Legitimate sales in 2017 were estimated at 1,388 million pieces, down 16.4% on 1990 levels, with the performance of the economy and contraband being the main reasons for this sluggish performance.
– Per capita consumption of cigarettes in Ghana is extremely low at only 49 pieces in 2018 and is forecast to
46 pieces in 2019
– British American Tobacco (BAT) Ghana dominates the market with a steady 96.1% of sales in 2018.
– Filter cigarettes dominate sales, accounting for 99.4% of consumption in 2018.
Reasons to Buy
– Get a detailed understanding of consumption to align your sales and marketing efforts with the latest trends in the market.
– Identify the areas of growth and opportunities, which will aid effective marketing planning.
– The differing growth rates in regional product sales drive fundamental shifts in the market.
– This report provides detailed, authoritative data on these changes – prime intelligence for marketers.
– Understand the market dynamics and essential data to benchmark your position and to identify where to compete in the future.
Philip Morris International
Japan Tobacco International
For queries regarding this report: https://www.researchbymarkets.com/sample-request/643360