Cigarettes in Greece, 2020
Cigarettes in Greece, 2020 is an analytical report that provides extensive and highly detailed current and future market trends in the tobacco market in Greece. It covers market size and structure along with per capita and overall consumption. Additionally, it focuses on brand data, retail pricing, prospects, and forecasts for sales and consumption until 2030.
Greece was one of the fastest-growing cigarette markets in the 1990s, with expansion continuing for much of the early part of the 2000s. However, the market is no longer growing, suffering successive annual declines in sales since 2005. In 2019, volumes forecast to 12,500 million pieces, which is 43.3% of sales in 1990.
– In Greece domestically produced cigarettes accounted for a reduced 38.3% of total volumes in 2017 and 6.2% in 2018 based on reported imports.
– This research estimates that in 2019 there were 2.21 million regular adult smokers in Greece, of which 1.36 million (61.4%) were males and 946,000 (38.6%) were females. As of 2019, an estimated 31.5% of adult men were smokers, compared to 18.5% of women to give an overall incidence of 24.8%.
– Forecasts for the Greek market are for afurther fall in sales, down to 9,130 million pieces in 2030 or 75.1% of 2020 levels. Per capita consumption is forecast at 894 pieces in 2030, down 21.9% on 2020 levels.
Reasons to Buy
– Get a detailed understanding of consumption to align your sales and marketing efforts with the latest trends in the market.
– Identify the areas of growth and opportunities, which will aid effective marketing planning.
– The differing growth rates in regional product sales drive fundamental shifts in the market.
– This report provides detailed, authoritative data on these changes – prime intelligence for marketers.
– Understand the market dynamics and essential data to benchmark your position and to identify where to compete in the future.
Philip Morris International
Japan Tobacco International
For queries regarding this report: https://www.researchbymarkets.com/sample-request/643387