Cigarettes in Italy , 2020
Cigarettes in Italy, 2020 is an analytical report that provides extensive and highly detailed current and future market trends in the tobacco market in Italy. It covers market size and structure along with per capita and overall consumption. Additionally, it focuses on brand data, retail pricing, prospects, and forecasts for sales and consumption until 2030.
The duty paid sales in Italy stood at 66.3 billion pieces in 2019 or 72.9% of its level in 1990.Trade sources indicate that illegal non-duty paid cigarette sales reached 4.2 billion pieces in 2019.The market almost entirely comprises filter cigarettes of blond American or European blended varieties.Duty paid sales are forecast at 52.88 billion pieces by 2030, 18.4% down on 2020 levels. Per capita consumption is forecast to fall 18.7% over 2020-2030 to 844 pieces.
– The Italian cigarette market is overwhelmingly dominated by filter cigarettes, which account for a stable 99.7% of the market
– The migration of the Diana brand into Philip Morris boosted share to 10.4% in 2014, with 9.2% for 2015, 8.5% in 2016, and 7.5% by the end of 2018.
– Imports were down in 2019 dropping 4.7% to 62.5 billion pieces. Exports were 63 million pieces in 2019.
Reasons to Buy
– Get a detailed understanding of consumption to align your sales and marketing efforts with the latest trends in the market.
– Identify the areas of growth and opportunities, which will aid effective marketing planning.
– The differing growth rates in regional product sales drive fundamental shifts in the market.
– This report provides detailed, authoritative data on these changes – prime intelligence for marketers.
– Understand the market dynamics and essential data to benchmark your position and to identify where to compete in the future.
Ente Tabachi Italiani
British American Tobacco
Japan Tobacco International
Philip Morris International
For queries regarding this report: https://www.researchbymarkets.com/sample-request/643389