Cigarettes in Kyrgyzstan, 2020
Cigarettes in Kyrgyzstan, 2020 is an analytical report that provides extensive and highly detailed current and future market trends in the tobacco market in Kyrgyzstan. It covers market size and structure along with per capita and overall consumption. Additionally, it focuses on brand data, retail pricing, prospects, and forecasts for sales and consumption until 2030.
Kyrgyzstan, or the Kyrgyz Republic, is one of the former Soviet republics, and first became independent in 1991. It is a mountainous, landlocked country lying between Kazakhstan and the remote interior of China, and also has frontiers with Tajikistan in the South West and Uzbekistan in the North West. Kyrgyzstan is the foremost tobacco-growing nation among the Commonwealth of Independent States (CIS) countries and claims to be the world’s third-largest tobacco grower. The tobacco industry is central to the Kyrgyzstan economy and the government has set up an independent commission to improve the quality of aromatic tobacco leaf and tobacco products as well as to find ways to curtail the serious problems of illegal production and non-duty paid imports.
– The Kyrgyzstan cigarette market is currently estimated at 2,850 million pieces in 2018. However, duty paid consumption has fallen back sharply since 2014 as a result of tax hikes and moves to equalize tax structures. Per capita consumption was down at 487 pieces in 2018 and 44% of its level in 1990.
– Reemtsma-Kyrgyzstan, a subsidiary of Imperial Tobacco, remains Kyrgyzstan’s sole cigarette manufacturer. – Per capita consumption is set to stagnate and fall 4.2% over the same period to 386 pieces in 2030.
Reasons to Buy
– Get a detailed understanding of consumption to align your sales and marketing efforts with the latest trends in the market.
– Identify the areas of growth and opportunities, which will aid effective marketing planning.
– The differing growth rates in regional product sales drive fundamental shifts in the market.
– This report provides detailed, authoritative data on these changes – prime intelligence for marketers.
– Understand the market dynamics and essential data to benchmark your position and to identify where to compete in the future.
Philip Morris International
Japan Tobacco International
For queries regarding this report: https://www.researchbymarkets.com/sample-request/643370