Cigarettes in Mexico, 2020
Cigarettes in Mexico, 2020 is an analytical report that provides extensive and highly detailed current and future market trends in the tobacco market in Mexico. It covers market size and structure along with per capita and overall consumption. Additionally, it focuses on brand data, retail pricing, prospects, and forecasts for sales and consumption until 2030.
Philip Morris Mexico (PMI), British American Tobacco (BAT) Mexico and Japan Tobacco International (JTI) dominated the market with a combined share of 99.8% of legitimate sales in 2019.Import penetration is low, officially at least, with many international brands produced locally under license by the two leading manufacturers.Imports stood at only 825 million pieces in 2018.The latest data for 2018 puts export volumes at 10,765 million pieces. Legitimate volumes are forecast down at 52,660 million pieces in 2030
– The Mexican cigarette market is highly price-sensitive, with both demand and market structure often fluctuating heavily from year to year.
– Volumes, with a 0.9% increase to 56,606 million pieces with sales now 6.4% above those in 1990.
– This research estimates volumes low at 3.1 billion pieces for 2018 rising to 4.15 billion pieces for 2019. This takes the profile of the non-duty paid sector to a forecast of 6.8% for 2019.
Reasons to Buy
– Get a detailed understanding of consumption to align your sales and marketing efforts with the latest trends in the market.
– Identify the areas of growth and opportunities, which will aid effective marketing planning.
– The differing growth rates in regional product sales drive fundamental shifts in the market.
– This report provides detailed, authoritative data on these changes – prime intelligence for marketers.
– Understand the market dynamics and essential data to benchmark your position and to identify where to compete in the future.
Philip Morris Mexico
British American Tobacco Mexico
Cigarrera La Moderna
For queries regarding this report: https://www.researchbymarkets.com/sample-request/643376