Cigarettes in Moldova, 2020
Cigarettes in Moldova, 2020 is an analytical report that provides extensive and highly detailed current and future market trends in the tobacco market in Moldova. It covers market size and structure along with per capita and overall consumption. Additionally, it focuses on brand data, retail pricing, prospects, and forecasts for sales and consumption until 2030.
Moldova is a major producer of semi-oriental leaf tobacco and once produced over half of the former USSR’s tobacco output. Although production is currently much lower, Russia remains an important market for exports. While Moldova had once been a substantial cigarette exporter legal exports dropped back to only 455 million pieces in 2016. Nevertheless, recent increased re-export activity boosted volumes to 1,433 million pieces. Local companies, Tutun-CTC and Inter-Tabac, took a forecast 15% of sales in 2019. Duty paid volumes are expected to fall back over the coming decade as a combination of rising contraband, growing restrictions on smoking, rising awareness about its health impacts, and low disposable incomes hits sales. Volumes are expected to drop to a forecast 3,525 million pieces in 2030, 19.9% down on 2020 levels.
– Moldova is a major producer of semi-oriental leaf tobacco and once produced over half of the former USSR’s tobacco output.
– Local companies, Tutun-CTC and Inter-Tabac, took a forecast 15% of sales in 2019.
– Per capita consumption is forecast at 1,181 piecesin 2030 and 9.7% down on 2020.
Reasons to Buy
– Get a detailed understanding of consumption to align your sales and marketing efforts with the latest trends in the market.
– Identify the areas of growth and opportunities, which will aid effective marketing planning.
– The differing growth rates in regional product sales drive fundamental shifts in the market.
– This report provides detailed, authoritative data on these changes – prime intelligence for marketers.
– Understand the market dynamics and essential data to benchmark your position and to identify where to compete in the future.
Philip Morris International
Japan Tobacco International
For queries regarding this report: https://www.researchbymarkets.com/sample-request/643372