Cigarettes in Nicaragua, 2020
Cigarettes in Nicaragua, 2020 is an analytical report that provides extensive and highly detailed current and future market trends in the tobacco market in Nicaragua. It covers market size and structure along with per capita and overall consumption. Additionally, it focuses on brand data, retail pricing, prospects, and forecasts for sales and consumption until 2030.
Per capita consumption levels for the duty paid market in Nicaragua stood at 326 pieces in 2019 and down by 13.3% on 1990. This research estimates that there were just over one million adult smokers aged 18 or over in Nicaragua in 2017. Many more men than women smoke. The market is entirely supplied by imports, originating mainly from Honduras, Chile, Mexico, and, until recently, Costa Rica. umes are set to drop back to 1,610 million pieces in 2030, 17.4% below 2020. Per capita consumption over the period will fall by a forecast 24.2%, to 238 pieces.
– The Nicaraguan market comprises a mix of regional and international brands. All cigarettes sold in Nicaragua are blond or blended, American blends dominate with nearly 100% of sales, up from an already high 99.4% in 2003.
– This research estimates that, on the basis of the available data, there were 1.07 million adult smokers aged 18 or over in Nicaragua in 2019 equivalent to 25.3% of adults.
– IThe vast majority of cigarettes imported into Nicaragua have historically come from Honduras, with these accounting for 74.9% of imports in 2018 or 1,805 million pieces
Reasons to Buy
– Get a detailed understanding of consumption to align your sales and marketing efforts with the latest trends in the market.
– Identify the areas of growth and opportunities, which will aid effective marketing planning.
– The differing growth rates in regional product sales drive fundamental shifts in the market.
– This report provides detailed, authoritative data on these changes – prime intelligence for marketers.
– Understand the market dynamics and essential data to benchmark your position and to identify where to compete in the future.
British American Tobacco Caribbean and Central America
Philip Morris International
For queries regarding this report: https://www.researchbymarkets.com/sample-request/643390