Cigarettes in Panama, 2020
Cigarettes in Panama, 2020 is an analytical report that provides extensive and highly detailed current and future market trends in the tobacco market in Pananam. It covers market size and structure along with per capita and overall consumption. Additionally, it focuses on brand data, retail pricing, prospects, and forecasts for sales and consumption until 2030.
Legitimate domestic sales have recently been in sharp decline and stood at only 300 million pieces in 2019, which is 39.5% of their level in 1990.With an estimated 31.3% of adults currently classed as smokers, the duty paid cigarette market has been buoyant.Volumes are forecast up at 412 million pieces in 2030 compared with 315 million pieces in 2020. Per capita sales are forecast at 95 pieces in 2030, extremely low by international standards, but also an increase by 17.9% on 2020 levels.
– Panama is an unusual market due to the influence of the Panama Canal, which offers substantial passing trade, in addition to domestic demand.The majority of products are king size filter lines, but there are still some regular-length products on the market
– Research figures show that the smoking incidence in 2019 was higher than the recent PAHO figures, at 31.3% or 827,000. Males account for the vast majority of smokers (622,000), with their rate of smoking down at 47%. The smoking prevalence among women is much lower at 15.5%, with the number of smokers standing at 205,000. .
– Honduras has since maintained its lead contributing 44.6% of imports to Panama in 2016.
Reasons to Buy
– Get a detailed understanding of consumption to align your sales and marketing efforts with the latest trends in the market.
– Identify the areas of growth and opportunities, which will aid effective marketing planning.
– The differing growth rates in regional product sales drive fundamental shifts in the market.
– This report provides detailed, authoritative data on these changes – prime intelligence for marketers.
– Understand the market dynamics and essential data to benchmark your position and to identify where to compete in the future.
British American Tobacco
Philip Morris International
BAT Central America
For queries regarding this report: https://www.researchbymarkets.com/sample-request/643391