Cigarettes in Sudan, 2020
Cigarettes in Sudan, 2020 is an analytical report that provides extensive and highly detailed current and future market trends in the tobacco market in Sudan. It covers market size and structure along with per capita and overall consumption. Additionally, it focuses on brand data, retail pricing, prospects, and forecasts for sales and consumption until 2030.
Sudan is Africa’s largest country in terms of land mass.Tobacco taxes are of a major source of income for the Sudanese Government and hefty taxes are levied on both domestic and imported brands. Per capita consumption in Sudan,stood at 160 pieces per person in 2019.Duty paid cigarette sales for Sudan are forecast to expand by 34.5% to 9,620 million pieces between 2020 and 2030, equating to an 3.9% increase in per capita terms to 163 pieces.
– Domestically produced cigarettes dominate the Sudanese market by occupying 87.3% of sales in 2018. Imports, although increasing in recent years, are generally premium brands and thus have a limited market
– This research estimates that the Sudanese smoking population had risen to 3.45 million by 2019 with 3.07 million men and 369,000 women being current smokers (any tobacco products). Men made up 89.2% of the current smoking population in 2019.
– Duty paid cigarette sales for Sudan are forecast to expand by 34.5% to 9,620 million pieces between 2020 and 2030, equating to an 3.9% increase in per capita terms to 163 pieces.
Reasons to Buy
– Get a detailed understanding of consumption to align your sales and marketing efforts with the latest trends in the market.
– Identify the areas of growth and opportunities, which will aid effective marketing planning.
– The differing growth rates in regional product sales drive fundamental shifts in the market.
– This report provides detailed, authoritative data on these changes – prime intelligence for marketers.
– Understand the market dynamics and essential data to benchmark your position and to identify where to compete in the future.
Haggar Cigarette & Tobacco Factory
Blue Nile Cigarette Company
Philip Morris International
Japan Tobacco International
For queries regarding this report: https://www.researchbymarkets.com/sample-request/643377