Cigarettes in Tanzania, 2020
Cigarettes in Tanzania, 2020 is an analytical report that provides extensive and highly detailed current and future market trends in the tobacco market in Tanzania. It covers market size and structure along with per capita and overall consumption. Additionally, it focuses on brand data, retail pricing, prospects, and forecasts for sales and consumption until 2030.
In Tanzania, sales were forecasted at 6,100 million pieces in 2019.Per capita consumption stood at a forecasted 107 pieces per person in 2017, down 17.7% on 1990 levels.The market is supplied by the Tanzania Cigarette Company (TCC), which was acquired by Japan Tobacco International (JTI) .Forecasts suggest further growth, with overall consumption rising to 8,475 million pieces by 2030, which is a rise of 35.8 % on 2020 levels.
– Cigarette consumption in Tanzania has been erratic on an annual basis. Sales were forecasted at 6,100 million pieces in 2019 and have been boosted recently by progress in controlling the non-duty paid sector.
– Thisn research believes that Tanzania’s smoking population was in the region of two million in 2019, which equates to a smoking prevalence rate of 7.2% overall. Men accounted for 91.6% of smokers in 2019.
– In 2018 there was 7.8% output rise at 8,000 million pieces. Imports stood at 45 million pieces in 2018 and exports at 808 million pieces.
Reasons to Buy
– Get a detailed understanding of consumption to align your sales and marketing efforts with the latest trends in the market.
– Identify the areas of growth and opportunities, which will aid effective marketing planning.
– The differing growth rates in regional product sales drive fundamental shifts in the market.
– This report provides detailed, authoritative data on these changes – prime intelligence for marketers.
– Understand the market dynamics and essential data to benchmark your position and to identify where to compete in the future.
Tanzanian Cigarette Company
Japan Tobacco International
British American Tobacco
Philip Morris Internatonal
For queries regarding this report: https://www.researchbymarkets.com/sample-request/643378