Cigarettes in Togo, 2020
Cigarettes in Togo, 2020 is an analytical report that provides extensive and highly detailed current and future market trends in the tobacco market in Togo. It covers market size and structure along with per capita and overall consumption. Additionally, it focuses on brand data, retail pricing, prospects, and forecasts for sales and consumption until 2030.
Tax rises have subsequently hit duty paid sales which were 1,355 million pieces in 2018, 2.3% up on 1990, although a fall in sales is forecast for 2019 to 1,320 million pieces.Imperial accounted for a forecast of 33% of sales in 2019, followed by PMI (27%) and BAT (24%).Volumes are forecast to 1,666 million pieces in 2030.Per capita rates are forecast to 152 pieces.
– Filter brands are the preferred choice, in Togo with the majority of imports available offered as a filter variant. One of the most popular plain brands is Gauloises from Altadis.
– Imports stood at 1,375 million pieces in 2018. . Nigeria is the leading source with 70.7%, followed by Ivory Coast (16%) and the UAE (8.2%).
– This research estimates 20 million pieces were re-exported in 2018.Since 2015, South Africa has been the biggest re-export market.
Reasons to Buy
– Get a detailed understanding of consumption to align your sales and marketing efforts with the latest trends in the market.
– Identify the areas of growth and opportunities, which will aid effective marketing planning.
– The differing growth rates in regional product sales drive fundamental shifts in the market.
– This report provides detailed, authoritative data on these changes – prime intelligence for marketers.
– Understand the market dynamics and essential data to benchmark your position and to identify where to compete in the future.
Philip Morris International
British American Tobacco
Japan Tobacco International
For queries regarding this report: https://www.researchbymarkets.com/sample-request/643379