Cigarettes in United Arab Emirates, 2020
Cigarettes in the UAE, 2020 is an analytical report that provides extensive and highly detailed current and future market trends in the tobacco market in the UAE. It covers market size and structure along with per capita and overall consumption. Additionally, it focuses on brand data, retail pricing, prospects, and forecasts for sales and consumption until 2030.
Based on the duty-paid market, per capita consumption stood at 371 pieces per year in 2019.Legitimate market volumes stood at 3.65 billion pieces in 2019..The country is a significant import-export destination and export trade was estimated at 191.9 billion pieces in 2018.Per capita consumption is forecast to decrease by 26.1% between 2020 and 2030, to 251 pieces. Total sales are forecast to stand at 2.9 billion pieces in 2030, 15.3% down on 2020.
– Imported international cigarettes dominate the internal market. In 2019, the main international players were PMI with an estimated 28.5% share, BAT with 24.5%, Imperial Tobacco with 19% and JTI with a 17% share.
– This research estimates the overall adult smoking population was down at an estimated 19.6% in 2019 with 25% of males and 2.9% of females being current smokers.
– Official imports record imports at 45.9 billion pieces in 2018.Germany (10.7%), China (8.7%) and Hong Kong (6.1%) were important suppliers in 2018
Reasons to Buy
– Get a detailed understanding of consumption to align your sales and marketing efforts with the latest trends in the market.
– Identify the areas of growth and opportunities, which will aid effective marketing planning.
– The differing growth rates in regional product sales drive fundamental shifts in the market.
– This report provides detailed, authoritative data on these changes – prime intelligence for marketers.
– Understand the market dynamics and essential data to benchmark your position and to identify where to compete in the future.
British American Tobacco
Japan Tobacco International
Philip Morris International
For queries regarding this report: https://www.researchbymarkets.com/sample-request/643380