Cigarettes in Venenzula, 2020
Cigarettes in Venenzula, 2020 is an analytical report that provides extensive and highly detailed current and future market trends in the tobacco market in Venenzula. It covers market size and structure along with per capita and overall consumption. Additionally, it focuses on brand data, retail pricing, prospects, and forecasts for sales and consumption until 2030.
Venezuela has a population of 28.6 million in 2019 with its economy heavily dependent on oil revenues. Despite being rich in natural resources poverty is widespread, although has lessened in recent years. Recent political mismanagement of the economy has resulted in GDP fall back annually since 2014 while inflation was above million per cent for much of the second half of 2018. As such poverty and the ability to purchase consumer products have emerged as a major issue for the cigarette sector.
– The market in Venenzula is almost completely given over to filter varieties with over 99.9% of legitimate sales filter-tipped brands. The two major domestic manufacturers, Bigott and Catana, now produce only filtered brands; any plain cigarettes are imports.
– As of 2019 This research estimates, 4.39 million smokers, of which 2.23 million (50.9%) were male and 2.16 million (49.1%) were female.
– Duty paid volumes will drop further to 4.7 billion pieces by 2021 and remain at this level to 2030 unless there is any change in the economic situation. Per capita consumption is forecast down at 142 pieces per annum in 2030.
Reasons to Buy
– Get a detailed understanding of consumption to align your sales and marketing efforts with the latest trends in the market.
– Identify the areas of growth and opportunities, which will aid effective marketing planning.
– The differing growth rates in regional product sales drive fundamental shifts in the market.
– This report provides detailed, authoritative data on these changes – prime intelligence for marketers.
– Understand the market dynamics and essential data to benchmark your position and to identify where to compete in the future.
CA Cigarrera Bigott Sucs
CA Tabacalera Nacional
Philip Morris International
For queries regarding this report: https://www.researchbymarkets.com/sample-request/643381