Confectionery Global Group of Eight (G8) Industry Guide 2015-2024
The G8 Confectionery industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market share, market size (value and volume 2015-19, and forecast to 2024). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
– The G8 countries contributed $94,602.0 million in 2019 to the global confectionery industry, with a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 2.4% between 2015 and 2019. The G8 countries are expected to reach a value of $109,067.2 million in 2024, with a CAGR of 2.9% over the 2019-24 period.
– Among the G8 nations, the US is the leading country in the confectionery industry, with market revenues of $40,469.8 million in 2019. This was followed by Germany and Russia, with a value of $11,534.5 and $9,161.9 million, respectively.
– The US is expected to lead the confectionery industry in the G8 nations with a value of $46,849.0 million in 2016, followed by Germany and Russia with expected values of $13,025.2 and $12,380.0 million, respectively.
– Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the G8 confectionery market
– Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the G8 confectionery market
– Leading company profiles reveal details of key confectionery market players’ G8 operations and financial performance
– Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the G8 confectionery market with five year forecasts by both value and volume
– Compares data from the US, Canada, Germany, France, UK, Italy, Russia and Japan, alongside individual chapters on each country
Reasons to Buy
– What was the size of the G8 confectionery market by value in 2019?
– What will be the size of the G8 confectionery market in 2024?
– What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the G8 confectionery market?
– How has the market performed over the last five years?
– Who are the top competitors in the G8 confectionery market?
Mondelez International, Inc.
The Hershey Co
Perfetti Van Melle S.p.A.
Lotte Co Ltd
Morinaga & Co. Ltd.
Meiji Holdings Co, Ltd.
For queries regarding this report: https://www.researchbymarkets.com/sample-request/645698