Confectionery Global Industry Almanac 2015-2024
Global Confectionery industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market share, market size (value and volume 2015-19, and forecast to 2024). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
– The confectionery market consists of the retail sale of chocolate, gum and sugar confectionery products. The chocolate segment consists of all chocolate based products, including boxed chocolates, chocolate countlines, chocolate straightlines, molded bars and novelties. The gum segment consists of all bubble and chewing gum. Moreover, the sugar confectionery products consists of hard boiled sweets, mints, caramels & toffees, gums and jellies, marshmallows, fudges and medicated throat lozenges. The market is valued according to retail selling price (RSP) and includes any applicable taxes. Any currency conversions used in the creation of this report have been calculated using constant 2019 annual average exchange rates.
– The global confectionery market had total revenues of $183.1bn in 2019, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 3.7% between 2015 and 2019.
– Market consumption volume increased with a CAGR of 2% between 2015 and 2019, to reach a total of 14.5 billion kilograms in 2019.
– A number of factors are supporting the global confectionery market growth. Increasing disposable income, rapid urbanization, hectic lifestyles and the rising trend of gifting confectionery items are primarily driving global confectionery market growth.
– Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the global confectionery market
– Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the global confectionery market
– Leading company profiles reveal details of key confectionery market players’ global operations and financial performance
– Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the global confectionery market with five year forecasts by both value and volume
Reasons to Buy
– What was the size of the global confectionery market by value in 2019?
– What will be the size of the global confectionery market in 2024?
– What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the global confectionery market?
– How has the market performed over the last five years?
– Who are the top competitors in the global confectionery market?
Mondelez International, Inc.
Perfetti Van Melle S.p.A.
The Hershey Co
PT. Mayora Indah Tbk
Lotte Co Ltd
Morinaga & Co. Ltd.
Meiji Holdings Co, Ltd.
Grupo Bimbo S.A. de C.V.
Oy Karl Fazer Ab
Tiger Brands Ltd
Crownhaitai Holdings Co Ltd
YÄ±ldÄ±z Holding Inc
For queries regarding this report: https://www.researchbymarkets.com/sample-request/645697