Confectionery North America (NAFTA) Industry Guide 2015-2024
The NAFTA Confectionery industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market share, market size (value and volume 2015-19, and forecast to 2024). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
– The North American Free Trade Agreement (NAFTA) is a trade agreement between the countries in North America: the US, Canada and Mexico. The confectionery industry within the NAFTA countries had a total market value of $47,743.1 million in 2019.The Mexico was the fastest growing country, with a CAGR of 5.5% over the 2015-19 period.
– Within the confectionery industry, the US is the leading country among the NAFTA bloc, with market revenues of $40,469.8 million in 2019. This was followed by Mexico and Canada, with a value of $3,806.3 and $3,466.9 million, respectively.
– The US is expected to lead the confectionery industry in the NAFTA bloc, with a value of $46,849.0 million in 2024, followed by Mexico and Canada with expected values of $4,809.3 and $3,956.4 million, respectively.
– Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the NAFTA confectionery market
– Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the NAFTA confectionery market
– Leading company profiles reveal details of key confectionery market players’ NAFTA operations and financial performance
– Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the NAFTA confectionery market with five year forecasts by both value and volume
– Compares data from the US, Canada and Mexico, alongside individual chapters on each country
Reasons to Buy
– What was the size of the NAFTA confectionery market by value in 2019?
– What will be the size of the NAFTA confectionery market in 2024?
– What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the NAFTA confectionery market?
– How has the market performed over the last five years?
– Who are the top competitors in the NAFTA confectionery market?
Mondelez International, Inc.
The Hershey Co
Grupo Bimbo S.A. de C.V.
For queries regarding this report: https://www.researchbymarkets.com/sample-request/645699