Construction Materials Global Group of Eight (G8) Industry Guide 2015-2024
The G8 Construction Materials industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value 2015-19, and forecast to 2024). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
– The G8 countries contributed $116,440.1 million in 2019 to the global construction materials industry, with a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 3.7% between 2015 and 2019. The G8 countries are expected to reach a value of $134,056.4 million in 2024, with a CAGR of 2.9% over the 2019-24 period.
– Among the G8 nations, the US is the leading country in the construction materials industry, with market revenues of $50,991.5 million in 2019. This was followed by Russia and Japan, with a value of $19,818.6 and $18,797.2 million, respectively.
– The US is expected to lead the construction materials industry in the G8 nations with a value of $59,817.3 million in 2016, followed by Russia and Japan with expected values of $24,811.3 and $19,744.4 million, respectively.
– Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the G8 construction materials market
– Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the G8 construction materials market
– Leading company profiles reveal details of key construction materials market players’ G8 operations and financial performance
– Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the G8 construction materials market with five year forecasts
– Compares data from the US, Canada, Germany, France, UK, Italy, Russia and Japan, alongside individual chapters on each country
Reasons to Buy
– What was the size of the G8 construction materials market by value in 2019?
– What will be the size of the G8 construction materials market in 2024?
– What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the G8 construction materials market?
– How has the market performed over the last five years?
– What are the main segments that make up the G8 construction materials market?
CEMEX, SAB de CV
Buzzi Unicem SpA
Cementir Holding SpA
Taiheiyo Cement Corporation
Sumitomo Osaka Cement Co Ltd
Breedon Group PLC
Vulcan Materials Company
For queries regarding this report: https://www.researchbymarkets.com/sample-request/645735