Construction Materials Global Industry Almanac 2015-2024
Global Construction Materials industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value 2015-19, and forecast to 2024). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
– The construction materials market consists of cement, aggregates, and bricks.
– The cement segment includes hydraulic cement (e.g. Portland cement), but excludes solid concrete.
– The aggregates segment includes sand, gravel and crushed rocks and stones used in construction, but excludes industrial sand (used in glass making etc) and similar materials.
– The bricks segment includes building blocks and pipes made from fired clay or concrete.
– Other finished or semi-finished building materials and components are excluded.
– Values refer to consumption of construction materials within the specified geography, whether produced domestically or imported. The market has been valued at manufacturers selling price (MSP). All currency conversions are at constant annual average 2019 exchange rates.
– Covid-19 situation: Figures presented in this report are calculated applying the “middle path” scenario – this is based on the current situation in countries where the epidemic burst first, like China as a model countries and the announcements made by governments, stating that the abnormal situation may last up to six months.
– The assumption has been made that after this time the economy will gradually go back to the levels recorded before the pandemics by the end of the year. It is also assumed that there is no widespread economic crisis as seen back in 2008 due to announced pay-outs across countries.
– At the moment of preparation of this report in August 2020 the economic implications of the lock downs of many economics are still very difficult to predict as there is no indication how long the pandemics could last, the number of sectors forced to stay closed and the scale of the governmental’ aid involved.
– The global construction materials market had total revenues of $911.2bn in 2019, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 5.6% between 2015 and 2019.
– The cement segment was the market’s most lucrative in 2019, with total revenues of $337.7bn, equivalent to 37.1% of the market’s overall value.
– The construction materials market is highly correlated with the construction and house market.
– Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the global construction materials market
– Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the global construction materials market
– Leading company profiles reveal details of key construction materials market players’ global operations and financial performance
– Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the global construction materials market with five year forecasts
Reasons to Buy
– What was the size of the global construction materials market by value in 2019?
– What will be the size of the global construction materials market in 2024?
– What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the global construction materials market?
– How has the market performed over the last five years?
– What are the main segments that make up the global construction materials market?
Adelaide Brighton Ltd
Anhui Conch Cement Co Ltd
Asia Cement Corp
Breedon Group PLC
Buzzi Unicem SpA
Cementir Holding SpA
CEMEX, SAB de CV
China National Building Material Co Ltd
Engro Corp Ltd
Grupo Cementos de Chihuahua SAB de CV
Hanil Cement Co Ltd
Hong Leong Asia Ltd
India Cements Capital Ltd
PT Semen Indonesia (Persero) Tbk
Sephaku Holdings Ltd
Sumitomo Osaka Cement Co Ltd
Sungshin Cement Co Ltd
Taiheiyo Cement Corporation
Taiwan Cement Corp
UltraTech Cement Ltd
Vulcan Materials Company
For queries regarding this report: https://www.researchbymarkets.com/sample-request/645734