Defense Spending BRIC (Brazil, Russia, India, China) Industry Guide 2015-2024
The BRIC Defense Spending industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market share, market size (value and volume 2015-19, and forecast to 2024). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
– Brazil, Russian Federation, India and China (BRIC) are the emerging and fast growing countries within the defense spending industry and had a total market value of $426,030.2 million in 2019. India was the fastest growing country with a CAGR of 11.5% over the 2015-19 period.
– Within the defense spending industry, China is the leading country among the BRIC nations with market revenues of $261,014.2 million in 2019. This was followed by India, Russia and Brazil with a value of $72,988.2, $65,093.7, and $26,934.1 million, respectively.
– China is expected to lead the defense spending industry in the BRIC nations with a value of $335,964.0 million in 2024, followed by India, Russia, Brazil with expected values of $96,608.3, $73,095.2 and $30,748.8 million, respectively.
– Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the BRIC defense spending market
– Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the BRIC defense spending market
– Leading company profiles reveal details of key defense spending market players’ BRIC operations and financial performance
– Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the BRIC defense spending market with five year forecasts by both value and volume
– Compares data from Brazil, Russia, India, and China, alongside individual chapters on each country
Reasons to Buy
– What was the size of the BRIC defense spending market by value in 2019?
– What will be the size of the BRIC defense spending market in 2024?
– What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the BRIC defense spending market?
– How has the market performed over the last five years?
– Who are the top competitors in the BRIC defense spending market?
AviChina Industry & Technology Co., Ltd.
China North Industries Corp
China South Industries Group Corp
China Electronics Technology Group Corporation No.8 Research Institute
Bharat Electronics Ltd
Hindustan Aeronautics Ltd
United Aircraft Corporation
Russian Helicopters JSC
Tactical Missiles Corp
For queries regarding this report: https://www.researchbymarkets.com/sample-request/645773