PUNE, India, September 07, 2018 /ResearchByMarkets/— “The Future of the Omani Defense Industry – Market Attractiveness, Competitive Landscape and Forecasts to 2023“, provides readers with detailed analysis of both historic and forecast defense industry values, factors influencing demand, the challenges faced by industry participants, analysis of industry leading companies, and key news.
This report offers detailed analysis of the Omani defense industry with market size forecasts covering the next five years. This report will also analyze factors that influence demand for the industry, key market trends, and challenges faced by industry participants.
In particular, it provides an in-depth analysis of the following –
– The Omani defense industry market size and drivers: detailed analysis of the Omani defense industry during 2019-2023, including highlights of the demand drivers and growth stimulators for the industry. It also provides a snapshot of the country’s expenditure and modernization patterns
– Budget allocation and key challenges: insights into procurement schedules formulated within the country and a breakdown of the defense budget with respect to capital expenditure and revenue expenditure. It also details the key challenges faced by defense market participants within the country
– Porter’s Five Force analysis of the Omani defense industry: analysis of the market characteristics by determining the bargaining power of suppliers, bargaining power of buyers, threat of substitution, intensity of rivalry, and barriers to entry
– Import and Export Dynamics: analysis of prevalent trends in the country’s imports and exports over the last five years
– Market opportunities: details of the top five defense investment opportunities over the next 10 years
– Competitive landscape and strategic insights: analysis of the competitive landscape of the Omani defense industry. It provides an overview of key players, together with insights such as key alliances, strategic initiatives, and a brief financial analysis
REQUEST A SAMPLE REPORT:
– The Omani defense budget stands at US$9 billion in 2018 and registered a CAGR of -1.83% during the historic period.The country’s cumulative expenditure on the procurement of advanced military hardware is projected to be US$22.6 billion over the next five years, creating opportunities for suppliers and OEMs.
– During 2014-2018, an average of 39.1% of the country’s total defense budget was allocated to capital expenditure, while an average of 60.9% was reserved for revenue expenditure.
– An increase in capital expenditure during the forecast period is primarily due to the country’s procurement plans for multirole aircraft, missile defense systems, armored vehicles, and military rotorcraft.
– The MoD is expected to invest in Land-based physical security of critical infrastructure, land based C4ISR and infrastructure construction.
Reasons to buy
– This report will give the user confidence to make the correct business decisions based on a detailed analysis of the Omani defense industry market trends for the coming five years
– The market opportunity section will inform the user about the various military requirements that are expected to generate revenues during the forecast period. The description includes technical specifications, recent orders, and the expected investment pattern by the country during the forecast period
– Detailed profiles of the top domestic and foreign defense manufacturers with information about their products, alliances, recent contract wins, and financial analysis wherever available. This will provide the user with a total competitive landscape of the sector
– A deep qualitative analysis of the Omani defense industry covering sections including demand drivers, Porter’s Five Forces Analysis, Key Trends and Growth Stimulators, and latest industry contracts.
BUY THIS REPORT ONLINE:
FNSS Defense Systems
Get in touch with us:
Ritesh Tiwari, Director
Future of the Japanese Defense Industry – Market Attractiveness, Competitive Landscape and Forecasts to 2023
Future of the Pakistani Defense Industry – Market Attractiveness, Competitive Landscape and Forecasts to 2023
Future of the Italian Defense Industry – Market Attractiveness, Competitive Landscape and Forecasts to 2023