Gas Utilities in India
Gas Utilities in India industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value and volume 2014-18, and forecast to 2023). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
– The gas utilities market covers all natural gas consumption, net of distribution or transmission losses, by end-users in the following categories: industrial (including use as a feedstock and autogeneration), commercial and public-sector organizations, residential consumers, electric power generation (including combined heat and power but excluding autogeneration and heat plant), and other (including transport, agriculture, centralized heat plant, and other usage). Values are calculated from segment volumes and the average annual price of gas charged to end-users in each segment net of any applicable taxes.
– The Indian gas utilities industry had total revenues of $8,889.6m in 2019, representing a compound annual rate of change (CARC) of -9.6% between 2015 and 2019.
– Industry consumption volume increased with a CAGR of 3.4% between 2015 and 2019, to reach a total of 1,931.3 billion cubic feet in 2019.
– In 2016 the industry declined by 30.2%, this was caused by a significant decline of 34.16% in gas prices, which fell by a further 6.77% in 2017.
– Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the gas utilities market in India
– Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the gas utilities market in India
– Leading company profiles reveal details of key gas utilities market players’ global operations and financial performance
– Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the India gas utilities market with five year forecasts by both value and volume
Reasons to Buy
– What was the size of the India gas utilities market by value in 2018?
– What will be the size of the India gas utilities market in 2023?
– What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the India gas utilities market?
– How has the market performed over the last five years?
– What are the main segments that make up India’s gas utilities market?
GAIL (India) Limited
Reliance Industries Limited
Gujarat Gas Ltd
Gas Utilities in India