Generics BRIC (Brazil, Russia, India, China) Industry Guide 2015-2024
The BRIC Generics industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value and volume 2015-19, and forecast to 2024). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
– Brazil, Russian Federation, India and China (BRIC) are the emerging and fast growing countries within the generics industry and had a total market value of $101,698.1 million in 2019. Russia was the fastest growing country with a CAGR of 11.8% over the 2015-19 period.
– Within the generics industry, China is the leading country among the BRIC nations with market revenues of $69,811.0 million in 2019. This was followed by India, Russia and Brazil with a value of $16,448.5, $9,127.7, and $6,310.9 million, respectively.
– China is expected to lead the generics industry in the BRIC nations with a value of $89,577.3 million in 2024, followed by India, Russia, Brazil with expected values of $23,292.4, $11,252.0 and $8,175.3 million, respectively.
– Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, and leading players in the BRIC generics market
– Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the BRIC generics market
– Leading company profiles reveal details of key generics market players’ BRIC operations and financial performance
– Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the BRIC generics market with five year forecasts by both value and volume
– Compares data from Brazil, Russia, India, and China, alongside individual chapters on each country
Reasons to Buy
– What was the size of the BRIC generics market by value in 2019?
– What will be the size of the BRIC generics market in 2024?
– What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the BRIC generics market?
– How has the market performed over the last five years?
– How large is the BRIC generics market in relation to its regional counterparts?
Ache Laboratorios Farmaceuticos SA
Eurofarma Laboratorios SA
Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Limited
China Grand Pharmaceutical and Healthcare Holdings Limited
Sun Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd
Aurobindo Pharma Ltd
Krka, d. d., Novo mesto
For queries regarding this report: https://www.researchbymarkets.com/sample-request/645767