Geographic atrophy is an advanced form of age-related macular degeneration that can result in the progressive and irreversible loss of retina which can lead to a loss of visual function over time. Symptoms include difficulty during reading. Risk factors include smoking, thyroid hormones or antacids and in patients with coronary heart diseases and cataract surgery. Treatment includes visual rehabilitation that can help with contrast sensibility and reading ability.
REQUEST A SAMPLE REPORT:
Geographic Atrophy – Pipeline Review, H2 2018, provides comprehensive information on the therapeutics under development for Geographic Atrophy (Ophthalmology), complete with analysis by stage of development, drug target, mechanism of action (MoA), route of administration (RoA) and molecule type. The guide covers the descriptive pharmacological action of the therapeutics, its complete research and development history and latest news and press releases.
The Geographic Atrophy (Ophthalmology) pipeline guide also reviews of key players involved in therapeutic development for Geographic Atrophy and features dormant and discontinued projects. The guide covers therapeutics under Development by Companies /Universities /Institutes, the molecules developed by Companies in Phase III, Phase II, Phase I, Preclinical and Discovery stages are 1, 9, 3, 9 and 1 respectively. Similarly, the Universities portfolio in Preclinical stages comprises 1 molecules, respectively.
Geographic Atrophy (Ophthalmology) pipeline guide helps in identifying and tracking emerging players in the market and their portfolios, enhances decision making capabilities and helps to create effective counter strategies to gain competitive advantage. The guide is built using data and information sourced from proprietary databases, company/university websites, clinical trial registries, conferences, SEC filings, investor presentations and featured press releases from company/university sites and industry-specific third party sources. Additionally, various dynamic tracking processes ensure that the most recent developments are captured on a real time basis.
Note: Certain content / sections in the pipeline guide may be removed or altered based on the availability and relevance of data.
– The pipeline guide provides a snapshot of the global therapeutic landscape of Geographic Atrophy (Ophthalmology).
– The pipeline guide reviews pipeline therapeutics for Geographic Atrophy (Ophthalmology) by companies and universities/research institutes based on information derived from company and industry-specific sources.
– The pipeline guide covers pipeline products based on several stages of development ranging from pre-registration till discovery and undisclosed stages.
– The pipeline guide features descriptive drug profiles for the pipeline products which comprise, product description, descriptive licensing and collaboration details, R&D brief, MoA & other developmental activities.
– The pipeline guide reviews key companies involved in Geographic Atrophy (Ophthalmology) therapeutics and enlists all their major and minor projects.
– The pipeline guide evaluates Geographic Atrophy (Ophthalmology) therapeutics based on mechanism of action (MoA), drug target, route of administration (RoA) and molecule type.
– The pipeline guide encapsulates all the dormant and discontinued pipeline projects.
– The pipeline guide reviews latest news related to pipeline therapeutics for Geographic Atrophy (Ophthalmology)
ASK SPECIFIC QUERIES ABOUT THIS REPORT:
Reasons to buy
– Procure strategically important competitor information, analysis, and insights to formulate effective R&D strategies.
– Recognize emerging players with potentially strong product portfolio and create effective counter-strategies to gain competitive advantage.
– Find and recognize significant and varied types of therapeutics under development for Geographic Atrophy (Ophthalmology).
– Classify potential new clients or partners in the target demographic.
– Develop tactical initiatives by understanding the focus areas of leading companies.
– Plan mergers and acquisitions meritoriously by identifying key players and it’s most promising pipeline therapeutics.
– Formulate corrective measures for pipeline projects by understanding Geographic Atrophy (Ophthalmology) pipeline depth and focus of Indication therapeutics.
– Develop and design in-licensing and out-licensing strategies by identifying prospective partners with the most attractive projects to enhance and expand business potential and scope.
– Adjust the therapeutic portfolio by recognizing discontinued projects and understand from the know-how what drove them from pipeline.
GET A COPY OF THIS REPORT:
Achillion Pharmaceuticals Inc
Alkeus Pharmaceuticals Inc
Apellis Pharmaceuticals Inc
Cell Cure Neurosciences Ltd
Colby Pharmaceutical Co
F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd
Foamix Pharmaceuticals Ltd
GenSight Biologics SA
Ionis Pharmaceuticals Inc
Johnson & Johnson
NovelMed Therapeutics Inc
Ra Pharmaceuticals Inc
Get in touch with us:
Ritesh Tiwari, Director