Global Biotechnology industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value 2014-18, and forecast to 2023). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
– The biotechnology industry consists of the development, manufacturing, and industrying of products based on advanced biotechnology research.
– The global biotechnology industry had total revenues of $420.0bn in 2018, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 8.5% between 2014 and 2018.
– The medical/healthcare segment was the industry’s most lucrative in 2018, with total revenues of $241.6bn, equivalent to 58.4% of the industry’s overall value.
– The US industry is by far the largest industry globally, accounting for 48.2% of its total value in 2018; as a result its performance weighs heavily on the global industry. Other prominent industries include Japan, China, and Germany, which are all experiencing varying rates of growth.
– Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the biotechnology market in the global
– Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the globalbiotechnology market
– Leading company profiles reveal details of key biotechnology market players’ global operations and financial performance
– Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the Global biotechnology market with five year forecasts
Reasons to Buy
– What was the size of the Global biotechnology market by value in 2018?
– What will be the size of the Global biotechnology market in 2023?
– What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the Global biotechnology market?
– How has the market performed over the last five years?
– What are the main segments that make up the global’s biotechnology market?
Merck & Co., Inc.
Takeda Pharmaceutical Company Limited