PUNE, India, August 30, 2018 /ResearchByMarkets/—The Global Military Unmanned Ground Vehicle(UGV) Market 2018-2028
Over the last few decades, Asia has seen an escalation in insurgency-related attacks and terrorist activities, resulting in uncertainty and insecurity over the safety of critical national infrastructure, which results in modernization strategies and the fresh identification of vulnerable points in order to better safeguard against undesirable eventualities.
The North American and European markets have also witnessed an increase in terror threats due to the emergence of terrorist groups such as Islamic State (IS), in addition to existing threats such as Al-Qaeda and other right wing extremists in Europe. The US has invented a series of UGVs and tested them in wars.
Typical of them are the Foster-Miller TALON remotely operated vehicle series, which has performed around 20,000 explosive ordnance disposal missions in Iraq and Afghanistan, and PackBot, also a major aide to US troops in Iraq and Afghanistan.
GET A FREE SAMPLE REPORT:
“The Global Military Unmanned Ground Vehicle(UGV) Market 2018-2028” report offers a detailed analysis of the industry, with market size forecasts covering the next ten years. This report will also analyze factors that influence demand for UGV, key market trends, and challenges faced by industry participants.
– The Global Military Unmanned Ground Vehicles (UGVs) market is estimated to value US$342.1 million by the end of 2018, registering a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 7.60% to value US$711.4 million by 2028.
– The cumulative expenditure on military UGVs over the forecast period is estimated to value around US$5.3 billion.
Reasons to buy
– Determine prospective investment areas based on a detailed trend analysis of the global military unmanned ground vehicle(UGV) market over the next ten years
– Gain in-depth understanding about the underlying factors driving demand for different UGV segments in the top spending countries across the world and identify the opportunities offered by each of them
– Strengthen your understanding of the market in terms of demand drivers, industry trends, and the latest technological developments, among others
– Identify the major channels that are driving the global UGV market, providing a clear picture about future opportunities that can be tapped, resulting in revenue expansion
– Channelize resources by focusing on the ongoing programs that are being undertaken by the defense ministries of different countries within the global UGV market
– Make correct business decisions based on thorough analysis of the total competitive landscape of the sector with detailed profiles of the top UGV solution providers around the world which include information about their products, alliances, recent contract wins and financial analysis wherever available.
GET A COPY OF THIS REPORT:
Israel Aerospace Industries(IAI)
Elbit Systems Ltd
JSC 766 UPTK
SEE MORE DEFENSE RELATED REPORTS:
Get in touch with us:
Ritesh Tiwari, Director