Global Steel industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market share, market size (value and volume 2014-18, and forecast to 2023). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
– The steel market consists of the production of crude steel in the stated country or region.
– The global steel market had total revenues of $1,138.6bn in 2018, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 3.1% between 2014 and 2018.
– Market consumption volume increased with a CAGR of 2.1% between 2014 and 2018, to reach a total of 1,728.5 billion metric tons in 2018.
– While the recovery of demand for steel seen in 2017 was carried over to 2018, risks have increased.
– Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, and leading players in the steel market in the global
– Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the globalsteel market
– Leading company profiles reveal details of key steel market players’ global operations and financial performance
– Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the Global steel market with five year forecasts by both value and volume
Reasons to Buy
– What was the size of the Global steel market by value in 2018?
– What will be the size of the Global steel market in 2023?
– What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the Global steel market?
– How has the market performed over the last five years?
– Who are the top competitiors in the global’s steel market?