Glucokinase (Hexokinase D or Hexokinase 4 or GCK or EC 188.8.131.52) – Glucokinase is an enzyme that catalyzes the initial step in utilization of glucose by the beta-cell and liver at physiological glucose concentration. The role of GCK is to provide G6P for the synthesis of glycogen. Pancreatic glucokinase plays an important role in modulating insulin secretion. Hepatic glucokinase helps to facilitate the uptake and conversion of glucose by acting as an insulin-sensitive determinant of hepatic glucose usage.
Glucokinase (Hexokinase D or Hexokinase 4 or GCK or EC 184.108.40.206) pipeline Target constitutes close to 12 molecules. Out of which approximately 10 molecules are developed by companies and remaining by the universities/institutes. The molecules developed by companies in Phase III, Phase II, Phase I, Preclinical and Discovery stages are 1, 2, 1, 5 and 1 respectively. Similarly, the universities portfolio in Preclinical stages comprises 2 molecules, respectively. Report covers products from therapy areas Metabolic Disorders which include indications Type 2 Diabetes, Diabetes, Obesity and Type 1 Diabetes (Juvenile Diabetes).
The latest report Glucokinase – Pipeline Review, H2 2018, outlays comprehensive information on the Glucokinase (Hexokinase D or Hexokinase 4 or GCK or EC 220.127.116.11) targeted therapeutics, complete with analysis by indications, stage of development, mechanism of action (MoA), route of administration (RoA) and molecule type. It also reviews key players involved in Glucokinase (Hexokinase D or Hexokinase 4 or GCK or EC 18.104.22.168) targeted therapeutics development with respective active and dormant or discontinued projects.
The report is built using data and information sourced from proprietary databases, company/university websites, clinical trial registries, conferences, SEC filings, investor presentations and featured press releases from company/university sites and industry-specific third party sources.
Note: Certain content / sections in the pipeline guide may be removed or altered based on the availability and relevance of data.
REQUEST A SAMPLE REPORT:
– The report provides a snapshot of the global therapeutic landscape for Glucokinase (Hexokinase D or Hexokinase 4 or GCK or EC 22.214.171.124)
– The report reviews Glucokinase (Hexokinase D or Hexokinase 4 or GCK or EC 126.96.36.199) targeted therapeutics under development by companies and universities/research institutes based on information derived from company and industry-specific sources
– The report covers pipeline products based on various stages of development ranging from pre-registration till discovery and undisclosed stages
– The report features descriptive drug profiles for the pipeline products which includes, product description, descriptive MoA, R&D brief, licensing and collaboration details & other developmental activities
– The report reviews key players involved in Glucokinase (Hexokinase D or Hexokinase 4 or GCK or EC 188.8.131.52) targeted therapeutics and enlists all their major and minor projects
– The report assesses Glucokinase (Hexokinase D or Hexokinase 4 or GCK or EC 184.108.40.206) targeted therapeutics based on mechanism of action (MoA), route of administration (RoA) and molecule type
– The report summarizes all the dormant and discontinued pipeline projects
– The report reviews latest news and deals related to Glucokinase (Hexokinase D or Hexokinase 4 or GCK or EC 220.127.116.11) targeted therapeutics
Reasons to buy
– Gain strategically significant competitor information, analysis, and insights to formulate effective R&D strategies
– Identify emerging players with potentially strong product portfolio and create effective counter-strategies to gain competitive advantage
– Identify and understand the targeted therapy areas and indications for Glucokinase (Hexokinase D or Hexokinase 4 or GCK or EC 18.104.22.168)
– Identify the use of drugs for target identification and drug repurposing
– Identify potential new clients or partners in the target demographic
– Develop strategic initiatives by understanding the focus areas of leading companies
– Plan mergers and acquisitions effectively by identifying key players and it’s most promising pipeline therapeutics
– Devise corrective measures for pipeline projects by understanding Glucokinase (Hexokinase D or Hexokinase 4 or GCK or EC 22.214.171.124) development landscape
– Develop and design in-licensing and out-licensing strategies by identifying prospective partners with the most attractive projects to enhance and expand business potential and scope.
Buy this report via Credit Card/Paypal or Wire Transfer:
Eli Lilly and Co
Ligand Pharmaceuticals Inc
Merck & Co Inc
Sanwa Kagaku Kenkyusho Co Ltd
Teijin Pharma Ltd
vTv Therapeutics Inc
Ritesh Tiwari, Director