Government Spending BRIC (Brazil, Russia, India, China) Industry Guide 2015-2024
The BRIC Government Spending industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: sector size (value 2015-19, and forecast to 2024). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the sector.
– Brazil, Russian Federation, India and China (BRIC) are the emerging and fast growing countries within the government spending industry and had a total market value of $6,148.6 billion in 2019. India was the fastest growing country with a CAGR of 15.4% over the 2015-19 period.
– Within the government spending industry, China is the leading country among the BRIC nations with market revenues of $3,457.0 billion in 2019. This was followed by India, Russia and Brazil with a value of $1,106.1, $948.5, and $637.0 billion, respectively.
– China is expected to lead the government spending industry in the BRIC nations with a value of $5,356.6 billion in 2024, followed by India, Brazil, Russia with expected values of $1,735.0, $1,231.9 and $1,081.1 billion, respectively.
– Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the BRIC government spending sector
– Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the BRIC government spending sector
– Leading company profiles reveal details of key government spending sector players’ BRIC operations and financial performance
– Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the BRIC government spending sector with five year forecasts
– Compares data from Brazil, Russia, India, and China, alongside individual chapters on each country
Reasons to Buy
– What was the size of the BRIC government spending sector by value in 2019?
– What will be the size of the BRIC government spending sector in 2024?
– What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the BRIC government spending sector?
– How has the sector performed over the last five years?
– What are the main segments that make up the BRIC government spending sector?
Aviation Industry Corporation of China
China National Petroleum Corporation
China State Construction Engineering Corp Ltd
China South Industries Group Corp
Bharat Heavy Electricals Ltd
Hindustan Aeronautics Ltd
Housing and Urban Development Corporation Ltd
National Thermal Power Corporation Ltd
United Aircraft Corporation
Rossiiskie Zheleznye Dorogi
For queries regarding this report: https://www.researchbymarkets.com/sample-request/645761