Government Spending North America (NAFTA) Industry Guide 2015-2024
The NAFTA Government Spending industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: sector size (value 2015-19, and forecast to 2024). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the sector.
– The North American Free Trade Agreement (NAFTA) is a trade agreement between the countries in North America: the US, Canada and Mexico. The government spending industry within the NAFTA countries had a total market value of $7,508.1 billion in 2019.The Mexico was the fastest growing country, with a CAGR of 5.9% over the 2015-19 period.
– Within the government spending industry, the US is the leading country among the NAFTA bloc, with market revenues of $6,945.1 billion in 2019. This was followed by Mexico and Canada, with a value of $302.1 and $260.9 billion, respectively.
– The US is expected to lead the government spending industry in the NAFTA bloc, with a value of $7,676.3 billion in 2024, followed by Mexico and Canada with expected values of $394.7 and $301.0 billion, respectively.
– Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the NAFTA government spending sector
– Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the NAFTA government spending sector
– Leading company profiles reveal details of key government spending sector players’ NAFTA operations and financial performance
– Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the NAFTA government spending sector with five year forecasts
– Compares data from the US, Canada and Mexico, alongside individual chapters on each country
Reasons to Buy
– What was the size of the NAFTA government spending sector by value in 2019?
– What will be the size of the NAFTA government spending sector in 2024?
– What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the NAFTA government spending sector?
– How has the sector performed over the last five years?
– What are the main segments that make up the NAFTA government spending sector?
General Dynamics Corporation
Honeywell International Inc.
J.D. Irving Ltd
Grupo Carso SA de CV
Compagnie d’Entreprises CFE SA
Lockheed Martin Corp
The Boeing Company
For queries regarding this report: https://www.researchbymarkets.com/sample-request/645760