Government Spending Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide 2015-2024
The Emerging 5 Government Spending industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: sector size (value 2015-19, and forecast to 2024). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the sector.
– These countries contributed $5,629.8 billion to the global government spending industry in 2019, with a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 8.6% between 2007 and 2011. The top 5 emerging countries are expected to reach a value of $8,924.8 billion in 2024, with a CAGR of 9.7% over the 2019-24 period.
– Within the government spending industry, China is the leading country among the top 5 emerging nations, with market revenues of $3,457.0 billion in 2019. This was followed by India and Brazil with a value of $1,106.1 and $637.0 billion, respectively.
– China is expected to lead the government spending industry in the top five emerging nations, with a value of $5,356.6 billion in 2024, followed by India and Brazil with expected values of $1,735.0 and $1,231.9 billion, respectively.
– Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the emerging five government spending sector
– Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the emerging five government spending sector
– Leading company profiles reveal details of key government spending sector players’ emerging five operations and financial performance
– Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the emerging five government spending sector with five year forecasts
– Compares data from Brazil, China, India, Mexico and South Africa, alongside individual chapters on each country
Reasons to Buy
– What was the size of the emerging five government spending sector by value in 2019?
– What will be the size of the emerging five government spending sector in 2024?
– What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the emerging five government spending sector?
– How has the sector performed over the last five years?
– What are the main segments that make up the emerging five government spending sector?
BAE Systems plc
Denel SOC Ltd
Eskom Holdings SOC Limited
Aviation Industry Corporation of China
China National Petroleum Corporation
China State Construction Engineering Corp Ltd
China South Industries Group Corp
Bharat Heavy Electricals Ltd
Hindustan Aeronautics Ltd
Housing and Urban Development Corporation Ltd
National Thermal Power Corporation Ltd
Grupo Carso SA de CV
Compagnie d’Entreprises CFE SA
For queries regarding this report: https://www.researchbymarkets.com/sample-request/645762