Hepatitis C – Pipeline Review, H2 2018, provides an overview of the Hepatitis C (Infectious Disease) pipeline landscape.
Hepatitis C is a contagious viral infection affecting the liver. It may spread on contact with infected blood. It may be a mild condition or may extend over a longer span of time leading to various complications. The characteristic symptoms include abdominal pain, fatigue, fever, jaundice, loss of appetite, nausea and vomiting The predisposing factors of hepatitis C include dialysis, organ transplant and blood transfusion. Offspring of an infected mother also has high chances of contracting the disease. Hepatitis C can be controlled with the help of medications or a transplant at an advanced stage.
Hepatitis C – Pipeline Review, H2 2018, provides comprehensive information on the therapeutics under development for Hepatitis C (Infectious Disease), complete with analysis by stage of development, drug target, mechanism of action (MoA), route of administration (RoA) and molecule type. The guide covers the descriptive pharmacological action of the therapeutics, its complete research and development history and latest news and press releases.
The Hepatitis C (Infectious Disease) pipeline guide also reviews of key players involved in therapeutic development for Hepatitis C and features dormant and discontinued projects. The guide covers therapeutics under Development by Companies /Universities /Institutes, the molecules developed by Companies in Pre-Registration, Phase III, Phase II, Phase I, IND/CTA Filed, Preclinical, Discovery and Unknown stages are 2, 10, 13, 11, 2, 47, 33 and 3 respectively. Similarly, the Universities portfolio in Phase II, Phase I, Preclinical and Discovery stages comprises 2, 1, 12 and 18 molecules, respectively.
Hepatitis C (Infectious Disease) pipeline guide helps in identifying and tracking emerging players in the market and their portfolios, enhances decision making capabilities and helps to create effective counter strategies to gain competitive advantage. The guide is built using data and information sourced from our proprietary databases, company/university websites, clinical trial registries, conferences, SEC filings, investor presentations and featured press releases from company/university sites and industry-specific third party sources. Additionally, various dynamic tracking processes ensure that the most recent developments are captured on a real time basis.
Note: Certain content / sections in the pipeline guide may be removed or altered based on the availability and relevance of data.
REQUEST A SAMPLE REPORT:
– The pipeline guide provides a snapshot of the global therapeutic landscape of Hepatitis C (Infectious Disease).
– The pipeline guide reviews pipeline therapeutics for Hepatitis C (Infectious Disease) by companies and universities/research institutes based on information derived from company and industry-specific sources.
– The pipeline guide covers pipeline products based on several stages of development ranging from pre-registration till discovery and undisclosed stages.
– The pipeline guide features descriptive drug profiles for the pipeline products which comprise, product description, descriptive licensing and collaboration details, R&D brief, MoA & other developmental activities.
– The pipeline guide reviews key companies involved in Hepatitis C (Infectious Disease) therapeutics and enlists all their major and minor projects.
– The pipeline guide evaluates Hepatitis C (Infectious Disease) therapeutics based on mechanism of action (MoA), drug target, route of administration (RoA) and molecule type.
– The pipeline guide encapsulates all the dormant and discontinued pipeline projects.
– The pipeline guide reviews latest news related to pipeline therapeutics for Hepatitis C (Infectious Disease)
Reasons to buy
– Procure strategically important competitor information, analysis, and insights to formulate effective R&D strategies.
– Recognize emerging players with potentially strong product portfolio and create effective counter-strategies to gain competitive advantage.
– Find and recognize significant and varied types of therapeutics under development for Hepatitis C (Infectious Disease).
– Classify potential new clients or partners in the target demographic.
– Develop tactical initiatives by understanding the focus areas of leading companies.
– Plan mergers and acquisitions meritoriously by identifying key players and it’s most promising pipeline therapeutics.
– Formulate corrective measures for pipeline projects by understanding Hepatitis C (Infectious Disease) pipeline depth and focus of Indication therapeutics.
– Develop and design in-licensing and out-licensing strategies by identifying prospective partners with the most attractive projects to enhance and expand business potential and scope.
– Adjust the therapeutic portfolio by recognizing discontinued projects and understand from the know-how what drove them from pipeline.
Buy this report via Credit Card/Paypal or Wire Transfer:
AIMM Therapeutics BV
Akshaya Bio Inc
Amarillo Biosciences Inc
Amarna Therapeutics BV
Beijing Kawin Technology Share-Holding Co Ltd
Beta Pharma Inc
Biotest Pharmaceuticals Corp
Boehringer Ingelheim GmbH
Bolder Biotechnology Inc
Bristol-Myers Squibb Co
Cocrystal Pharma Inc
ContraVir Pharmaceuticals Inc
Ennaid Therapeutics LLC
F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd
Galactica Biotech Ltd
Gilead Sciences Inc
GinkgoPharma Co Ltd
Inovio Pharmaceuticals Inc
Integrated BioTherapeutics Inc
Merck & Co Inc
Microbio Co Ltd
MultiCell Technologies Inc
Novalex Therapeutics Inc
NovaTarg Therapeutics Inc
Ono Pharmaceutical Co Ltd
Presidio Pharmaceuticals Inc
Profectus BioSciences Inc
Regulus Therapeutics Inc
Rodos BioTarget GmbH
Sino Biopharmaceutical Ltd
Sudershan Biotech Ltd
TaiGen Biotechnology Co Ltd
Therapure Biopharma Inc
THEVAX Genetics Vaccine USA Inc
Toray Industries Inc
Vakzine Projekt Management GmbH
Vectorite Biomedical Inc
Vertex Pharmaceuticals Inc
WhanIn Pharmaceutical Co Ltd
Ritesh Tiwari, Director