Hepatocyte Growth Factor – Pipeline Review, H1 2020
Hepatocyte Growth Factor (Hepatopoietin A or Scatter Factor or HGF) pipeline Target constitutes close to 15 molecules. The latest report Hepatocyte Growth Factor – Pipeline Review, H1 2020, outlays comprehensive information on the Hepatocyte Growth Factor (Hepatopoietin A or Scatter Factor or HGF) targeted therapeutics, complete with analysis by indications, stage of development, mechanism of action (MoA), route of administration (RoA) and molecule type.
Hepatocyte Growth Factor (Hepatopoietin A or Scatter Factor or HGF) – Hepatocyte growth factor (HGF) is a paracrine cellular growth and morphogenic factor secreted by mesenchymal cells and stimulates epithelial cell proliferation, motility, morphogenesis and angiogenesis in various organs via tyrosine phosphorylation of its receptor. It has a major role in embryonic organ development, specifically in myogenesis, in adult organ regeneration and in wound healing. In addition, HGF exerts protective effects on epithelial and non-epithelial organs (including the heart and brain) via anti-apoptotic and anti-inflammatory signals. The molecules developed by companies in Phase III, Phase II, Phase I, Preclinical and Discovery stages are 3, 4, 1, 4 and 3 respectively.
Report covers products from therapy areas Oncology, Cardiovascular, Central Nervous System, Dermatology, Genito Urinary System And Sex Hormones, Hematological Disorders, Metabolic Disorders and Respiratory which include indications Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis, Colorectal Cancer, Critical Limb Ischemia, Gastric Cancer, Glioblastoma Multiforme (GBM), Lung Cancer, Melanoma, Ovarian Cancer, Pancreatic Cancer, Peripheral Arterial Disease (PAD)/ Peripheral Vascular Disease (PVD), Acute Renal Failure (ARF) (Acute Kidney Injury), Acute Spinal Cord Injury, Advanced Malignancy, Alzheimer’s Disease, Arteriosclerosis, Breast Cancer, Cervical Cancer, Colon Cancer, Coronary Artery Disease (CAD) (Ischemic Heart Disease), Diabetic Ischemic Foot Ulcers, Diabetic Neuropathic Pain, Gallbladder Cancer, Head And Neck Cancer, Hepatocellular Carcinoma, Kidney Cancer (Renal Cell Cancer), Leiomyosarcoma, Liver Cancer, Lung Injury, Lymphedema, Lymphoma, Metastatic Cancer, Myocardial Infarction, Nasopharyngeal Cancer, Neuromuscular Disorders, Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer, Parkinson’s Disease, Peripheral Artery Occlusive Disease (PAOD), Post-Operative Pain, Prostate Cancer, Refractory Multiple Myeloma, Relapsed Multiple Myeloma, Scar and Thromboangiitis obliterans (Buerger disease).
Furthermore, this report also reviews key players involved in Hepatocyte Growth Factor (Hepatopoietin A or Scatter Factor or HGF) targeted therapeutics development with respective active and dormant or discontinued projects. Driven by data and information sourced from proprietary databases, company/university websites, clinical trial registries, conferences, SEC filings, investor presentations and featured press releases from company/university sites and industry-specific third party sources.
Note: Certain content / sections in the pipeline guide may be removed or altered based on the availability and relevance of data.
– The report provides a snapshot of the global therapeutic landscape for Hepatocyte Growth Factor (Hepatopoietin A or Scatter Factor or HGF)
– The report reviews Hepatocyte Growth Factor (Hepatopoietin A or Scatter Factor or HGF) targeted therapeutics under development by companies and universities/research institutes based on information derived from company and industry-specific sources
– The report covers pipeline products based on various stages of development ranging from pre-registration till discovery and undisclosed stages
– The report features descriptive drug profiles for the pipeline products which includes, product description, descriptive MoA, R&D brief, licensing and collaboration details & other developmental activities
– The report reviews key players involved in Hepatocyte Growth Factor (Hepatopoietin A or Scatter Factor or HGF) targeted therapeutics and enlists all their major and minor projects
– The report assesses Hepatocyte Growth Factor (Hepatopoietin A or Scatter Factor or HGF) targeted therapeutics based on mechanism of action (MoA), route of administration (RoA) and molecule type
– The report summarizes all the dormant and discontinued pipeline projects
– The report reviews latest news and deals related to Hepatocyte Growth Factor (Hepatopoietin A or Scatter Factor or HGF) targeted therapeutics
Reasons to Buy
– Gain strategically significant competitor information, analysis, and insights to formulate effective R&D strategies
– Identify emerging players with potentially strong product portfolio and create effective counter-strategies to gain competitive advantage
– Identify and understand the targeted therapy areas and indications for Hepatocyte Growth Factor (Hepatopoietin A or Scatter Factor or HGF)
– Identify the use of drugs for target identification and drug repurposing
– Identify potential new clients or partners in the target demographic
– Develop strategic initiatives by understanding the focus areas of leading companies
– Plan mergers and acquisitions effectively by identifying key players and it’s most promising pipeline therapeutics
– Devise corrective measures for pipeline projects by understanding Hepatocyte Growth Factor (Hepatopoietin A or Scatter Factor or HGF) development landscape
– Develop and design in-licensing and out-licensing strategies by identifying prospective partners with the most attractive projects to enhance and expand business potential and scope
Athira Pharma Inc
Beijing SH Bio-Tech Corp
Helixmith Co Ltd
i2 Pharmaceuticals Inc
Kringle Pharma Inc
Minerva Biotechnologies Corp
Molecular Partners AG
Yichang Humanwell Pharmaceutical Co Ltd
Yooyoung Pharm Co Ltd
For queries regarding this report: https://www.researchbymarkets.com/sample-request/600514