September 20, 2018/Press Release/ResearchByMarkets/— Histone Deacetylase 1 (HDAC1 or EC 126.96.36.199) – Pipeline Review, H2 2018
According to the recently published report ‘Histone Deacetylase 1 – Pipeline Review, H2 2018‘; Histone Deacetylase 1 (HDAC1 or EC 188.8.131.52) pipeline Target constitutes close to 29 molecules. Out of which approximately 24 molecules are developed by companies and remaining by the universities/institutes.
Histone Deacetylase 1 (HDAC1 or EC 184.108.40.206) – Histone deacetylase 1 is an enzyme encoded by the HDAC1 gene. The protein encoded by this gene belongs to the histone deacetylase family and is a component of the histone deacetylase complex. It also interacts with retinoblastoma tumor-suppressor protein and this complex is a key element in the control of cell proliferation and differentiation. Together with metastasis-associated protein-2 MTA2, it deacetylates p53 and modulates its effect on cell growth and apoptosis. It plays an important role in transcriptional regulation, cell cycle progression and developmental events.
The report ‘Histone Deacetylase 1 – Pipeline Review, H2 2018’ outlays comprehensive information on the Histone Deacetylase 1 (HDAC1 or EC 220.127.116.11) targeted therapeutics, complete with analysis by indications, stage of development, mechanism of action (MoA), route of administration (RoA) and molecule type; that are being developed by Companies / Universities.
It also reviews key players involved in Histone Deacetylase 1 (HDAC1 or EC 18.104.22.168) targeted therapeutics development with respective active and dormant or discontinued projects. Currently, The molecules developed by companies in Phase III, Phase II, Preclinical and Discovery stages are 4, 6, 11 and 3 respectively. Similarly, the universities portfolio in Preclinical and Discovery stages comprises 4 and 1 molecules, respectively. Report covers products from therapy areas Oncology, Central Nervous System, Genetic Disorders, Hematological Disorders, Dermatology, Gastrointestinal, Immunology, Infectious Disease, Musculoskeletal Disorders and Undisclosed which include indications Breast Cancer, Acute Myelocytic Leukemia (AML, Acute Myeloblastic Leukemia), Follicular Lymphoma, Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer, Hodgkin Lymphoma (B-Cell Hodgkin Lymphoma), Diffuse Large B-Cell Lymphoma, Lung Cancer, Melanoma, Mycosis Fungoides, Myelodysplastic Syndrome, Neuroblastoma, Relapsed Acute Myeloid Leukemia, Acute Lymphocytic Leukemia (ALL, Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia), B-Cell Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma, Bile Duct Cancer (Cholangiocarcinoma), Colon Cancer, Cutaneous T-Cell Lymphoma, Epithelial Ovarian Cancer, Essential Thrombocythemia, Liver Cancer, Lymphoma, Mantle Cell Lymphoma, Metastatic Renal Cell Carcinoma, Neurodegenerative Diseases, Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma, Pancreatic Cancer, Post-Polycythemia Vera Myelofibrosis (PPV-MF), Prostate Cancer, Refractory Acute Myeloid Leukemia, Refractory Multiple Myeloma, Relapsed Multiple Myeloma, Sickle Cell Disease, Thalassemia, Acid Sphingomyelinase Deficiency (Niemann-Pick Disease) Type C, Adenoid Cystic Carcinoma (ACC), Alopecia, Alzheimer’s Disease, Anaplastic Large Cell Lymphoma (ALCL), Anaplastic Thyroid Cancer, Angioimmunoblastic T-Cell Lymphoma (AITL)/Immunoblastic Lymphadenopathy, Basal Cell Carcinoma (Basal Cell Epithelioma), Becker Muscular Dystrophy, Bladder Cancer, Bone Disorders, Burkitt Lymphoma, Central Nervous System (CNS) Tumor, Charcot-Marie-Tooth Disease Type II, Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia (CLL), CNS Lymphoma, Colorectal Cancer, Depression, Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy, Endometrial Cancer, Fallopian Tube Cancer, Gallbladder Cancer, Glioblastoma Multiforme (GBM), Glioma, Gliosarcoma, Human Immunodeficiency Virus (HIV) Infections (AIDS), Leiomyosarcoma, Liver Fibrosis, Lung Adenocarcinoma, Marginal Zone B-cell Lymphoma, Metastatic Adenocarcinoma of The Pancreas, Metastatic Breast Cancer, Metastatic Colorectal Cancer, Metastatic Melanoma, Metastatic Transitional (Urothelial) Tract Cancer, Metastatic Uveal Melanoma, Multiple Myeloma (Kahler Disease), Myelofibrosis, Natural Killer Cell Lymphomas, Neuroendocrine Cancer, NUT Midline Carcinoma (NMC or Nuclear Protein in Testis Midline Carcinoma), Papillary Thyroid Cancer, Peripheral T-Cell Lymphomas (PTCL), Peritoneal Cancer, Polycythemia Vera, Post-Essential Thrombocythemia Myelofibrosis (Post-ET MF), Psychiatric Disorders, Recurrent Glioblastoma Multiforme (GBM), Refractory Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia (CLL), Relapsed Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia (CLL), Renal Cell Carcinoma, Sezary Syndrome, Skin Cancer, Soft Tissue Sarcoma, Solid Tumor, Systemic Lupus Erythematosus, Thyroid Cancer and Unspecified.
Note: Certain content / sections in the pipeline guide may be removed or altered based on the availability and relevance of data.
REQUEST A SAMPLE REPORT:
– The report provides a snapshot of the global therapeutic landscape for Histone Deacetylase 1 (HDAC1 or EC 22.214.171.124)
– The report reviews Histone Deacetylase 1 (HDAC1 or EC 126.96.36.199) targeted therapeutics under development by companies and universities/research institutes based on information derived from company and industry-specific sources
– The report covers pipeline products based on various stages of development ranging from pre-registration till discovery and undisclosed stages
– The report features descriptive drug profiles for the pipeline products which includes, product description, descriptive MoA, R&D brief, licensing and collaboration details & other developmental activities
– The report reviews key players involved in Histone Deacetylase 1 (HDAC1 or EC 188.8.131.52) targeted therapeutics and enlists all their major and minor projects
– The report assesses Histone Deacetylase 1 (HDAC1 or EC 184.108.40.206) targeted therapeutics based on mechanism of action (MoA), route of administration (RoA) and molecule type
– The report summarizes all the dormant and discontinued pipeline projects
– The report reviews latest news and deals related to Histone Deacetylase 1 (HDAC1 or EC 220.127.116.11) targeted therapeutics
Reasons to buy
– Gain strategically significant competitor information, analysis, and insights to formulate effective R&D strategies
– Identify emerging players with potentially strong product portfolio and create effective counter-strategies to gain competitive advantage
– Identify and understand the targeted therapy areas and indications for Histone Deacetylase 1 (HDAC1 or EC 18.104.22.168)
– Identify the use of drugs for target identification and drug repurposing
– Identify potential new clients or partners in the target demographic
– Develop strategic initiatives by understanding the focus areas of leading companies
– Plan mergers and acquisitions effectively by identifying key players and it’s most promising pipeline therapeutics
– Devise corrective measures for pipeline projects by understanding Histone Deacetylase 1 (HDAC1 or EC 22.214.171.124) development landscape
– Develop and design in-licensing and out-licensing strategies by identifying prospective partners with the most attractive projects to enhance and expand business potential and scope
Buy this report via Credit Card/Paypal or Wire Transfer:
4D Pharma PLC
Chipscreen Biosciences Ltd
MEI Pharma Inc
Merck & Co Inc
Mirati Therapeutics Inc
Syndax Pharmaceuticals Inc
Zhejiang Hisun Pharmaceutical Co Ltd
Get in touch with us:
Ritesh Tiwari, Director